457 Home Fans for Oystain FC V Bolton | Vital Football

457 Home Fans for Oystain FC V Bolton

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Just seen a post elsewhere which has evidence (you can count the fans!) that there was just 457 sad feckers paying into the Oystain fund to sue their own fans! :rofl:

Oh dear :blush:

True fans supporting OUR TEAM ...
I hate oystons BUT will continue to support tthe team to aim for promotion.
Get aboard layton, accept the fact THAT YOU OR WE can all protest till hell freezes over but the Oilstains will NEVER EVER GO so enjoy your club.

DEVONLAD - 11/8/2016 09:29

Get aboard layton, accept the fact THAT YOU OR WE can all protest till hell freezes over but the Oilstains will NEVER EVER GO so enjoy your club.
i hate no one,but fully support the your sentiments Devonlad.
Some fans left at 2-1 others when it went 2-2 thinking no doubt penalty shoot out ,would have thought those attending well above the headline figure. :tup:

premier 1 - 11/8/2016 10:07

Some fans left at 2-1 others when it went 2-2 thinking no doubt penalty shoot out ,would have thought those attending well above the headline figure. :tup:

Prem...That statement is proof that you are unhinged.

Oh but Prem don't forget does sometimes want the O's out, but he has just never outlined how it should be achieved. Dislikes BST, dislikes protest and somehow thinks the bastards will leave if we all go back and and money...

liverpoolseasider - 11/8/2016 13:50

Oh but Prem don't forget does sometimes want the O's out, but he has just never outlined how it should be achieved. Dislikes BST, dislikes protest and somehow thinks the bastards will leave if we all go back and and money...
I want our owners who ever they are to have ambition and to back the club in every way possible...Our present owners say they are here for the long term,so in my view B.S.T needs to realise that and try to reach an accommodation to the benefit of all. :tup:

premier 1 - 11/8/2016 14:47

liverpoolseasider - 11/8/2016 13:50

I want our owners who ever they are to have ambition and to back the club in every way possible...Our present owners say they are here for the long term,so in my view B.S.T needs to realise that and try to reach an accommodation to the benefit of all. :tup:

As I have already stated Premier 1 you are unhinged. :nope:

The Devon/Codger belief that the Oystons will never leave is defeatist. We must keep the pressure on.

premier 1 - 11/8/2016 15:38

You need a new gramophone needle Whitey ,you have worn your present one out.....

You should be on 'needle alert' it may end up lodging where your brain should be.

Bear it, give me a realist time frame when you can see the Oilstains leaving!
2020, 2025, 2030, 2050?

start supporting the team and balls to the owners,
What really pisses me off though is the few that go in and still purchase pies and beer etc, that is what should be boycotted.
buy no programs and nothing from the club shop. just go and watch the game, take your own food and drink and get a free team sheet.

If you canst look into the seeds of time Codgerwitch , pray tell us when the rapist or the flytipper will shuffle off this mortal coil.....one thing is for sure, an empty stadium, a completely empty stadium with no away fans either would rid them of the delusion that crowds will flock back when results improve. Hard to achieve but nonetheless worth striving for.

Bear1951 - 12/8/2016 08:53

If you canst look into the seeds of time Codgerwitch , pray tell us when the rapist or the flytipper will shuffle off this mortal coil.....one thing is for sure, an empty stadium, a completely empty stadium with no away fans either would rid them of the delusion that crowds will flock back when results improve. Hard to achieve but nonetheless worth striving for.
If that happened Bear there would be no need for a stadium for football and other uses could come into play.....They would plead uneconomic and those staying away would be as guilty as the Owners.... :eek:

The national publicity and pressure from the entire sporting world would break them down. Do you really believe ANY councillors would dare to vote for change of use in such circumstances? Spineless, supine, defeatist drivel.

It wasn't the fans who underinvested or sued a pensioner for comments made to twenty odd people on Facebook. There is only one party to blame with minor blame attached to those quisling apologists like yourself. :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

It's far too early to just give up it'd be good if we did have a decent season or even achieve promotion but we must stay away and watch from afar that would send out a big statement and prove Owen wrong, he really is just expecting us to all come back, I care massively about our club and it breaks my heart not going but we all need to fight this lot off I don't care how long it takes.

premier 1 - 11/8/2016 10:07

Hate? I despise the bastards

Thomo. I wouldn't pee on an Oilstain if it was on fire, that how much Idespise them but I will protest from inside the ground.
best of both worlds, I can watch MY clb (not Oystons) and still taunt and protest with verbal abuse aimed at the shite hawks sitting in their owners box.