£395000 | Vital Football

£395000

Warrington Imp

Vital 1st Team Regular
The amount of prize money that we have won so far in the FA Cup this season plus 3 live TV games plus gates receipts from 8 cup games - how much do we think we have earned in total???

got to be over a million now. all of the quarter finals will be televised too, so there's more money. could be looking at 1.5 million adding whats already in the bag and what's likely (minimum) from the next game.

Think ALL quarter finals are on tv.
If we get manure away we could be talking about making 2-3 million quid!

After today's result and into the QF and what that brings.

TV money for the next round is £247,500 plus today's winnings @ 180k I would say gusting north of 1.5 Million.

Add in the extra sponsorship, radio coverage and TV highlight fees and the knock on positives for home league attendances and it's heading in the direction of "lots"...

Then there's the unmeasurable, but entirely positive, publicity for the club and Lincoln as a whole...

Along with what it must do for the confidence of the squad - and the effect on league opponents too.

I am not a mathematician but I suspect the minimum the win today was worth would be 1/2 million, if we get United, City or the gooners away a whole lot more.

Warrington Imp - 18/2/2017 20:57

This is what the club has needed for many years a great FA Cup run to set us up financially and at last it has happened.

Set us up, but more importantly having a manager we can trust to invest it wisely in the training facilities and new players.

The way things are going, we may well prove the salvation of the crumbling Co-op Bank...

£413425 prize money to date

£535500 for TV coverage of Oldham, Ipswich and today at Burnley - although, I can't recall whether the game at Ipswich was live on TV? If not, deduct £144,00 form that figure.

This doesn't include anything for gates, highlights coverage, hosting the BBC programme team during the fourth round, radio coverage fees sponsorship, extra merch, catering....

Nor the FA trophy winnings...

So either £948,925 or £804,925

and a minimum of £247,500 from the next round's TV coverage plus gate and so on.

Not to be sniffed at!!

Ipswich earned us £72,000 because it was a replay (half the original match fee). But we also got a further £17,000 from Emirates FA Cup advertising and commentary on Radio 5Live.

As someone pointed out already, the knock-on effect on league attendances has also been huge.

Scotimp - 18/2/2017 21:17

Ipswich earned us £72,000 because it was a replay (half the original match fee). But we also got a further £17,000 from Emirates FA Cup advertising and commentary on Radio 5Live.

As someone pointed out already, the knock-on effect on league attendances has also been huge.

Yep, nearly 1000 str8ight tickets bought for instance

Whatever happens this season, I would imagine Season Tickets sales for 2017/18 will be through the roof.