£30 a ticket? | Vital Football

£30 a ticket?

LSB2

Vital Football Hero
Just looked at the Swansea ticket prices, and it's £30 for home tickets. Might be the same for away end? What a rip off! I bet the attendance will be down if they do charge these prices. Sort it out Scally!

Just looked at the Swansea ticket prices, and it's £30 for home tickets. Might be the same for away end? What a rip off! I bet the attendance will be down if they do charge these prices. Sort it out Scally!

I think there is a maximum charge for away fans at FA Cup games. I might be wrong

Will be interesting to see how the different criteria will impact how many fans we take.
1. Ticket price
2. Interest/excitement in it being Swansea away
3. Whether it is televised

Think about how many more scallyburgers and tins of pop they would sell if the tickets were only £15.

£30 for a Championship club!! and we have moaners on here stating that Paul Scally is charging too much at £25.HittingHitting

Has £30 been confirmed ?

No, I started the thread when someone yesterday said their should be a thread about the ticket prices and attendance for the Swansea game. Just to show there were too many threads about Saturday's ticket prices and attendance...

My hunch is Swansea will want lower prices (perhaps £20) to draw a crowd and Gills will want higher prices (perhaps £30) to maximise revenue

My hunch is these could be £25 and a crowd of around 8K

They played three games at home in the FAC cup in 2017 (all midweek replays mind) and the attendances were 8,294, 7,822 and 8,198.

A money spinner through gate receipts this will not be BUT its all free money as we didn't budget to be here. Our best bet might be a draw and a home replay on the TV.