3 starlets on Tottenham`s transfer radar? | Vital Football

3 starlets on Tottenham`s transfer radar?

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
3 starlets on Tottenham`s transfer radar? Which, if any, would you go for?

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524438">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

We`ve been linked with several young, Football League-based players recently with the obvious similarities to Dele and his arrival being drawn considering that.

One of our best deals in recent times, Alli signed for buttons in today`s modern transfer market and so it always piques my interest when we get linked with other bright sparks from lower down the footballing pyramid.

According to The Telegraph, then, we`re prepared to bid £35m for Ryan Sessegnon at Fulham.

A lot of us are undoubtedly well-aware of what he is all about. Only Sergio Aguero has scored more than him in 2018 in the top four divisions in this country and, though it`s early, some similarities to Gareth Bale are already apparent. Fulham supposedly want closer to £50m for him, though, which would be a huge outlay for someone who`s still a kid.

A cheaper attacking option could be David Brooks at Sheffield United, then.

The Sun says we`re looking at a deal around £10m plus extras for him and that would obviously be a more economical move, something we`re very good at pulling off.

Three years older and hasn`t been as regular a feature as the Fulham man for the Blades, but he`s scored goals in big games as well as earning a national team call-up for Wales this season.

A third and final player we`re linked with is Sean Clare at Sheffield Wednesday. He`s the least well-known of the trio as he`s only really broken into their side recently. He`s taken the opportunity their injury woes have handed him well, though, and is perhaps most similar to Dele in terms of style. He`s a bit more defensively minded but he`s rangy and physically imposing in the middle of the park and looks a confident boy.

I do, however, think that, despite TeamTalk (ahem, yes, I know!) linking us with interest, we should perhaps leave him to develop more as he`s barely played in the Championship up to now.

If I had to pick one for us to sign, I`d take Sessegnon from Fulham - providing we don`t pay through the nose - but who would you want most?

Let me know below!

Read more: http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7524438#ixzz58L89Jgg5

Bringing in Sessegnon is a no-brainer. Easily worth 35 in today’s market. Probably worth 1.5 times or double that so I say go for him and not too many will disagree. Especially if Rose goes. The other two I don’t know enough about but I think neither would be a big gamble in terms of outlay. We were also linked with Ben Wilmot in January, a Stevenage defender... For me Ollie Watkins is an interesting player, though at 22 you might expect more from him. Great ability however. I think he’d suit our style of play.

35m for a prospect who plays in 2nd league is madness. we are prepared to pay that, cant believe it. wont happen for that amount, we probably would pay 15m max.

As an England fan, it wouldn't bother me if Southgate selected Sessegnon for the upcoming international friendlies. Just throw him on for the last 10-15 mins and see what he's all about.

sjm1985 - 5/3/2018 10:15

35m for a prospect who plays in 2nd league is madness. we are prepared to pay that, cant believe it. wont happen for that amount, we probably would pay 15m max.

They won’t sell him for that are you mad?