3 owners have failed, you succeed: | Page 3 | Vital Football

3 owners have failed, you succeed:

There are some very good players in there who just didn't succeed with us.

Nothing wrong at all with Abdoun's ability, just attitude

Cullip gets a lot of stick as well but at the start of 2006-7 he was superb.

John Curtis? Ever present right back for two seasons?

Sorry pope but all terrible in my opinion. Abdoun was no good. His bad attitude I thought disguised the fact that he was a nothing footballer. No pace, no particular skill or finishing ability, backed up with his two goals (both pens) and 1 assist. Crap

John Curtis for me personally represents a really shit forest era so makes the cut. Cullip can consider himself more unfortunate but for me still a duffer.

Sorry pope but all terrible in my opinion. Abdoun was no good. His bad attitude I thought disguised the fact that he was a nothing footballer. No pace, no particular skill or finishing ability, backed up with his two goals (both pens) and 1 assist. Crap

John Curtis for me personally represents a really shit forest era so makes the cut. Cullip can consider himself more unfortunate but for me still a duffer.
Worse than Dumitru??

Kasami, Bendtner and Lam have just suddenly sprung to mind and can consider themselves very fortunate not to find themselves in that 11. Woeful the lot of them

Norm

Viv Anderson
Des Walker
Michael Dawson
Julian Bennett

Steve Stone
Jermaine Jenas
Steve Hodge
Andy Reid

Nigel Clough
Marlon Harewood

Is the best I can come up with of our academy graduates.

Loan signings 11:

Paul Gerrard

Alan Hutton
Ryan Bertrand
John Terry
Daniel Ayala

Aaron Ramsey
Jack Colback
Kieran Dowell
Nick Barmby

Kris Boyd
Billy Sharp

I'm basing it more on their careers, not particularly time at Forest. Bday

Carvalho one of the best midfielers in the past 20 years ? !!!! Cannot even hold a place in this years dire midfield !!! ...lot of short sightedness in some of the choices...choice of players depends also on the choice of manager to manage them...I think its from there that you have to start...

CP, your list of Academy players looks quite impressive and started me thinking about our current crop. I realise that Brereton and Worrall are still very much learners but (and I may be wrong) we don't seem to be producing the same quality that we did in the past, nor the same numbers.

Any opinion ?

Loan signings 11:

Paul Gerrard

Alan Hutton
Ryan Bertrand
John Terry
Daniel Ayala

Aaron Ramsey
Jack Colback
Kieran Dowell
Nick Barmby

Kris Boyd
Billy Sharp

If you’re basing it on their non Forest career then I’d drop Boyd & put in Ian Wright as he was on loan when Platt took over wasn’t he?

Loan signings 11:

Paul Gerrard

Alan Hutton
Ryan Bertrand
John Terry
Daniel Ayala

Aaron Ramsey
Jack Colback
Kieran Dowell
Nick Barmby

Kris Boyd
Billy Sharp

No chance on earth does Dowell "half season wonder" deserve to be there ahead of some of the other great players we have had.

Based entirely on their time on loan:
Camp

Shorey
Terry
Hobbs
Konchesky

Ramsey
Huckerby
Colback
Summerbee

Wright
Boyd

CP has united the forum with this thread. He deserves to be admin.

Lets take this bitch to 4

GK: Camp
RB: Louis-Jean
LB: Rogers
CB: Dawson
CB: Wilson

CM: Bart-Williams
CM: Jenas
RM: Antonio
LM: Reid

ST: Earnshaw
ST: Assombalonga

Best players in their positions IMO although midfield is a hard one to call, but not sure if the balance of the team is right