Kevin Gomis
Alan Wright

Isaiah Osbourne
Lee Martin
James Coppinger
Nicolao Dumitru

Chuba Akpom
Federico Macheda

Oh god yeah Macheda and Akpom!! Both terrible!!

Macheda in particular absolutely ahead of my Lee Martin choice

Always thought Robbie Findley might have turned out alright had Billy been in charge that season was finally fit to play. Could be wrong and probably am, but he just always looked short on confidence during a shit season.

That miss at Leicester was an embarrassment though!

Neil Harris, forgot about him - terrible! Ormerod wasn’t great but was there during a promotion push so was excluded

Because Eugene Dadi
Because Scott Dobie
Because Robbie Findley
Because Neil Harris
Because Brett Ormerod
Because Rafik Djebore
Brett Ormerod?

He was vital to our promotion. Not that many goals but his link up play was really important

No chance was he worse than Veldwijk.

Harris was an odd one. As a support striker he was really important in setting up for other players and he was in the side during the brilliant first half of 2006-7.

But no support striker, no matter how important his link play can get by without ever scoring (think he scored 1)

We've had 3 owners who have failed to get us promoted: so just for a bit of fun put together a team from their signings that could get us up. Has to be a permanent signing from the 99/00 season onwards. Oh and just because we're Forest pretend they'll actually stay fit for more than 5 minutes...

De Vries

Gunter Dawson Wilson Cohen
Scimeca
Carvalho Reid
Antonio Lolley
Fryatt

Subs

Camp
Fox
Gueddy
Lansbury
Britt

Bit lightweight some may think but we'd score goals for fun and play some decent stuff.
jeeez. no wonder we have struggled if players like Angela n Fox n cohen get anywhere near the squad. 3 OR 4 of them I think are/were decent :)

Last edited:
I bet could name a side over the last few seasons of players who we have bought and not even got a game. Lord Bentner doesnt seem to make any line up, remember him ? lol

I bet could name a side over the last few seasons of players who we have bought and not even got a game. Lord Bentner doesnt seem to make any line up, remember him ? lol

Missing penalties and scoring own goals. What a waster. (n)