2nd Round Cup Draw | Vital Football

2nd Round Cup Draw

Not particularly confident we'll beat Brackley away but was hoping some unfamiliar non-league outfit like Whitehawk away, could've been a half decent awayday. Maidstone would've been nice too...

Maidstone would have been far too risky, as would any Kent side. We are far too fragile at the moment. I couldn't face losing to them.

If some of you are saying Brackley may beat us then stand back and think League one if we cant beat Brackley away then its league two at this rate..

Porkygills - 7/11/2016 19:31

If some of you are saying Brackley may beat us then stand back and think League one if we cant beat Brackley away then its league two at this rate..
Mentality and talent are two wildly changing factors.

Porkygills - 7/11/2016 19:31

That's exactly what we're saying!

I can't see us beating anyone at the moment with the way we're playing. Brackley will be well up for the replay, and we're playing like absolute shite.

They'll love us constantly backing off them on their own patch. The amount of space we'll give them, it'll be like all of their Christmases have come early!

If we did not learn from the home game against Brackley how to replicate our dominance in that15 minutes for a whole game then we don't deserve to go through anyway.

I think the draw suits Brackley as it`s a new Team for them,and a trip to a club that were recently in the Premier League.For us we have played them quite regularly over the years,and it`s a long trip to a cold place in December.I do hope we can go through,but I just feel we wont beat Brackley.You would think we could beat a conference North side at the 4th attempt!