£275,000 Worth Of Shares Purchased | Vital Football

£275,000 Worth Of Shares Purchased

Mainly the ongoing commitment from Clive spread over several years isn't it?

It could well be. Or it could be a new investor brought on board by Clive. I thought I saw Clive mention possible new investors a while ago, but heard nothing since.

That's approx. 500,000 in then over the last few weeks.
225,000 for Woodyard and now this plus a bit for Farman.
Not mention season ticket money, all good
New shirt sales money next week!

That's approx. 500,000 in then over the last few weeks.
225,000 for Woodyard and now this plus a bit for Farman.
Not mention season ticket money, all good
New shirt sales money next week!
Woodyard was not paid for in full i believe!

Love this transparency, thank you Jules/Kieran Maguire.

Notification of the share allotment is exactly what should appear on the OS first, with an appropriate explanation. (Apologies if it has already been on there, I didn't see it).

Agents are not as thick as you may think they are; many will get this information just as easily as Kieran has. It's in the public domain.

Good PR for the Club and the fans to know Clive has made another "investment". If indeed that is what it is.

Is that something that really needs to be on the OS?

I mean, if you're interested in that sort of stuff, and some are, then it's usually available online if you know where to look. If you want to find something out, you usually can.

Is that something that really needs to be on the OS?

I mean, if you're interested in that sort of stuff, and some are, then it's usually available online if you know where to look. If you want to find something out, you usually can.

You can (and I have) set up an alert on the companies house website, it's free. so when any changes occur or documents filed you receive an email and link.

Including this there has new Shareholder investment of over £M 1.4 over the last 2 years or so. By my reckoning just over a million has come from Sportvest with nearly £K 200 from other new directors.

I just hope that the club is fully up on the bizarre oddities of international tax law, with international investors coming in. It's a total minefield apparently, which your average lot of accountants know limited information or nothing at all. The rules are that complex. This is from a good friend of whom is an international tax expert and advises HMRC.

I just hope that the club is fully up on the bizarre oddities of international tax law, with international investors coming in. It's a total minefield apparently, which your average lot of accountants know limited information or nothing at all. The rules are that complex. This is from a good friend of whom is an international tax expert and advises HMRC.

I think you may have forgotten what Clives job is.