26th Febuary 1968 | Vital Football

26th Febuary 1968

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
52 years ago GOD Made his BLADES debut and scored.We beat Spurs 3-2 TC is without doubt the GREATEST player i've seen playin for us and he was a GENIUS of the highest order in my opinion.Thanks for the Memories GOD.UTMPB

we all knew he was something special from the very 1st game which I was fortunate to attend

Moved to the old John ST terrace just to see the magic a little closer.

Simply the Best

I was right behind the goal in the Bramall Lane end to see him nod home.

The image of him rising (like an Angel) is seared into my grey matter for ever.

:bow: = :jangel:

GOD was signed as a striker,anyone who needs a clue how good he was just think that even TT agrees wi me as to how gr8 GOD was.:LOL: UTMPB
There are certain players, ceratin events that all Blades who have witnessed them would always agree on.

There's others who want to be the Biggest Blade who are just passing through and use their association to further their own aims They are the ones that come unstuck when you get down to the nitty gritty.

There are certain players, ceratin events that all Blades who have witnessed them would always agree on.

There's others who want to be the Biggest Blade who are just passing through and use their association to further their own aims They are the ones that come unstuck when you get down to the nitty gritty.
:fish::LOL: Shurely they can't be only me that finds owd TT's mumblins hilarious,Shurley there must be others.:LOL:(By the way what duz ceratin mean mi owd pal?) TC ,WOODY& LEN are my BLADES Holy Trinity but these lads we've got nar playin consistently well for St Christopher are the best i've seen since the TC years.UTMPB

:fish::LOL: Shurely they can't be only me that finds owd TT's mumblins hilarious,Shurley there must be others.:LOL:(By the way what duz ceratin mean mi owd pal?) TC ,WOODY& LEN are my BLADES Holy Trinity but these lads we've got nar playin consistently well for St Christopher are the best i've seen since the TC years.UTMPB

To answer your question (sic mumblins,duz,shurely,nar ,playin)
Noun. 1. ceratin - a fibrous scleroprotein that occurs in the outer layer of the skin and in horny tissues such as hair, feathers, nails, and hooves. keratin. feather, plumage, plume - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds ..................................or a typo!

I think you're confusing True Blades wirh Biggest Blade Rod- and only one applies to you:cool:

I agree that this TEAM, more than individuals, is totally exceptionally good and probably the best we have seen n Blades red and white

To answer your question (sic mumblins,duz,shurely,nar ,playin)
Noun. 1. ceratin - a fibrous scleroprotein that occurs in the outer layer of the skin and in horny tissues such as hair, feathers, nails, and hooves. keratin. feather, plumage, plume - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds ..................................or a typo!

I think you're confusing True Blades wirh Biggest Blade Rod- and only one applies to you:cool:

I agree that this TEAM, more than individuals, is totally exceptionally good and probably the best we have seen n Blades red and white
TRUE BLADES are LOYAL BLADES that go t'games when they can and dunt mek excuses or tell porkies to explain why they dunt go.:yes:The BIGGEST-BEST BLADE is/was SHRED no one comes close that i've met.Horny tissues such as hair eh? :LOL: Tha duz mek mi laff mi owd Stayaway,have a nice day.:yes:UTMPB

TRUE BLADES are LOYAL BLADES that go t'games when they can and dunt mek excuses or tell porkies to explain why they dunt go.:yes:The BIGGEST-BEST BLADE is/was SHRED no one comes close that i've met.Horny tissues such as hair eh? :LOL: Tha duz mek mi laff mi owd Stayaway,have a nice day.:yes:UTMPB
You're still missing the allusion to the self appointed 'no Bigger Blade' ergo, if no bigger, must be the biggest.

As you're accusing me of making excuses and telling lies then you should be man enough to give cogent, true, verified examples.

You're still missing the allusion to the self appointed 'no Bigger Blade' ergo, if no bigger, must be the biggest.

As you're accusing me of making excuses and telling lies then you should be man enough to give cogent, true, verified examples.
:LOL: Here we go i'll explain, TRUE BLADE,ME,Not a TRUE BLADE thee,NOTa Stayaway ME,Very much a STAYAWAY thee TT,hope that's clear enuff for thi.:LOL: TONY TONY CURRIE,His eyes they shine like diamonds they call him the king of the land.:yes: UTMPB

:LOL: Here we go i'll explain, TRUE BLADE,ME,Not a TRUE BLADE thee,NOTa Stayaway ME,Very much a STAYAWAY thee TT,hope that's clear enuff for thi.:LOL: TONY TONY CURRIE,His eyes they shine like diamonds they call him the king of the land.:yes: UTMPB

You're still missing the allusion. I was calling you a TRUE BLADE in post number 9 but, becasue you're so focused on your agenda of calling me anything but, you fail to see the point of my post.

And absolutley no examples of the excuses and lies you accuse me of using.A REAL MAN would be able ,and willing, to give examples after calling someone but not you, which leads to an obvious conclusion.

Last edited:
And absolutley no examples of the excuses and lies you accuse me of using.A REAL MAN would be able ,and willing, to give examples after calling someone but not you, which leads to an obvious conclusion.
TRUE BLADE that's me and i prefer Barca to Real so dunt wanna be a REAL MAN Basil the STAYAWAY.:LOL: UTMPB

eamples?WTF? and you call me fick.:LOL: I'll say again tha duz mek mi laff TT.:LOL: UTMPB
My mistakes are typos whereas yours..................................................................

Still no examples , that's just cowardly calling someone a liar and not having the wherewithal to cite them.

My mistakes are typos whereas yours..................................................................

Still no examples , that's just cowardly calling someone a liar and not having the wherewithal to cite them.
You're mistakes are typos,:giggle:Is that the first time thaz ever admitted mekin a mistake TT?:giggle: UTMPB

My mistakes are typos, not grammatical errors

At least I recognize my mistakes.
Everyone on here recognises thi mistakes that happen very frequently it's just that you dunt alluss admit thi mistakes but i still think ya alr8 even tho ya are a stayaway from BDBL.:giggle: Have a luvly day mi owd pal.UTMPB