23-year-old Force Feeding Herself. | Vital Football

23-year-old Force Feeding Herself.

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/09/fat-fetish-woman-force-fed-by-feeder-bbw_n_3246349.html?ncid=webmail9

Pretty 23-year-old Tammy Jung force feeds herself every day with a funnel -- in a bid to become as fat as possible and earn money as a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) on the internet.

Tammy was once a healthy eight-stone teenager who wore skinny jeans, loved playing volleyball and going out with friends.

Bizarre world we live in when someone does that to themselves. :21:

DeanoVilla - 10/5/2013 11:43

Bizzare world we live in when blokes would pay good money to see that on the internet.

:82:

thats why he was seen skipping out of sainsburys with half a dozen bog rolls :21:

Nobody like to bounce on a mattress and feel the springs.

So she's got a bit of junk in the trunk. Good on her I say.

Beckham, his aftershave smells nice :12:

I have a 'thing' about fat. on me or on anyone else. Just a horrible horrible substance!

Jim doesn't like me when I haven't got a bit of meat on me though, so it is a catch 22 really! :16:

oh and I don't mean I'm anti fat people before anyone moans, just not something that attracts me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don's had worse.

Seriously though, whilst proper obese is obviously not nice, I would much rather spend a romantic evening with someone like Nigella Lawson than Victoria Beckham.

I am opposite to you Fear I think in that I find skinny women totally unnattractive.

Which is good mate, means we don't have to fight over the women who are ignoring us and so obviously not interested !!!!!!!!!!!

I like a bit of meat on the bone but she's well past meaty. Her boyfriend must be a fatty lover. There was a CSI episode where there was some kind of BBW convention and all the fatty lovers were there trying to sex them up. One of the fatties fell asleep on a dude and killed him.

It's probably good advice not to let a fatty-fat-fat-fat fall asleep on top of you.