22/23 Kits | Page 5 | Vital Football

22/23 Kits

I love the return to white socks and shorts, but admit (and I feel I'm a lone voice here) I'm not overly keen on the shirt.

I think I prefer the diamond kit that was touted about a few weeks ago, as it was different.

I will change my mind after we go on 10 match winning run wearing it!!

Maybe it's the hangover, but I really didn't like this when I first saw it (white shorts and socks aside, which are great). Has a bit of "training gear" about.

BUT it's starting to grow on me. If nothing else it's genuinely different to what we've had before (in my time of supporting the club), it's refreshing.

Who am I kidding anyway, I'm going to buy it regardless.

If it were for example the Carlisle lad he might need to travel quite a few hours so maybe five or 6pm might be realistic?

Beautiful kit, that.

I've worked with Macron for a while and am always very impressed with the quality of product. Looking forward to seeing the training wear too.

Does anyone know what the sizing is like on the new kits? Is it a case of ordering a size or two up from normal again?

Does anyone know what the sizing is like on the new kits? Is it a case of ordering a size or two up from normal again?

If you google “Macron Shirt sizing” there’s lots of charts around. And they always fit 2 sizes different to eg Nike, Adidas. All Italian brands do. There are some sites that actually tell people to check and order 2 sizes up if they’ve never worn Macron before.

I’m still gobsmacked that so many people still get the sizing wrong. Haven’t Gills had these shirts for a few seasons now?

If you google “Macron Shirt sizing” there’s lots of charts around. And they always fit 2 sizes different to eg Nike, Adidas. All Italian brands do. There are some sites that actually tell people to check and order 2 sizes up if they’ve never worn Macron before.

I’m still gobsmacked that so many people still get the sizing wrong. Haven’t Gills had these shirts for a few seasons now?
Yes Essex, I'm normally a medium, and I ordered XL and it fits 'perfic'👍