21/22 Season Predictions….. | Vital Football

21/22 Season Predictions…..

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13556

Anyone feeling brave enough to do them now or want to wait until the 7th August??

Im ready to commit….

Premier League…Manchester United
Championship…Bournemouth
League One…Milton Keynes Dons
League Two…Forest Green Rovers
National League…Bromley

I've got a few.

Top 6 finish 13/1:

Bournemouth
Ipswich
Bradford

Top 6 except villa 17/1
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Exeter
Villa (bottom half)

What the hell.

Man City
West Brom
Ipswich
Bristol Rovers
Notts County

That’ll put the mockers on them poor clubs.

Bristol Rovers will be an interesting one. I think they will either run away with it, or it will implode big time with Barton getting the axe mid-season with all kinds of recriminations.

If Evans sticks with it?Not guaranteed but likely then we have a chance of getting near where we have been last few seasons. If he doesn't well that is something we shouldn't think about.
For me I don't really care who does what other than that.

If Evans sticks with it?Not guaranteed but likely then we have a chance of getting near where we have been last few seasons. If he doesn't well that is something we shouldn't think about.
For me I don't really care who does what other than that.
I’m interested because every season I have a little punt with a competition that’s run by a guy from Bearsted Golf Club.
it’s £20 entry and you pick one from each division with the cumulative points added together at the end of the season.
I’ve won it once £600 and last season I came 3rd but still got £200.
It’s a bit of fun.
Bloody Forest Green let me down so I blame Mozzer personally 😂😂😂

Well the premier is normally between about 3 clubs maybe four .The championship the teams relegated last few seasons have a massive advantage.
League one could well be the hardest to call .Ipswich your choice could be a good choice.But quite a few have spent big this close season.
As for Bristol Rovers well they were the big spenders last term.They get massive crowds by league two standards.That should give them the edge at home.But then again look at Southend it could yet turn ugly for Barton.I think he might only have about 6 to 8 games to get into the top 7 before he gets the chop.