20220522 - PL Predictor Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

20220522 - PL Predictor Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

All of us with little faith....but it's not over yet. Norwich do a number on us and Arse beat blue scum, then we're toast.

What do I get if my prediction of 5th comes to fruition? Just trying to weigh up is it worth the many millions Spurs receive for 4th, along with CL football and attracting top players etc, or some juicy points from VS if we finish 5th.

To be fair Swankey , there were a few who said we would be fourth , 80 for a start . I was just gloating in a haze of smugness at the Newcastle result .
But ………. We haven’t played yet …….
Depends on what stage of the season the predictions were made Walt. Only 80 to the best of my recollection has unfalteringly predicted us to finish top four. On a month by month basis I think that fourth has been his worst scenario. There was a spell mid season when we went out of the Cup, lost to Burnley, and Conte threw a wobbly, where virtually nobody on here was predicting better than sixth. Frankly our final outcome, assuming fourth, was unthinkable at that stage.