20210926 PL Match Thread - Arsenal FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 16 | Vital Football

20210926 PL Match Thread - Arsenal FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Win

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what will Nuno be doing today with this lot?

Any manager with anything about them would make everyone watch the game and then analyse the game after.

I would have everyone having an opinion on the game. I would want everyone tearing strips off each other.

I would call out Kane and anyone who deserves it.
Whoa! there RD, that's way to simple and common sense lol!

So Harry Kane penalty. Yes or no?

I see ex ref Dermot Gallagher has basically said VAR got it wrong.

I think the next big rule change I would like to see is checking whether the attacking player's feet are in a natural position. When a player stops putting one foot in front of the other and instead puts his 2 feet together and throws his body, then it is an easy decision for me.

Why should a defender have to have every part of their body in a natural position but attackers can simulate like crazy?

Who was it that was advocating Graham Potter . If they win tonight they will go top .

Sorry our club is a poison now...we need to either stick with Nuno or bring in a young up and comer...like Howe. No top tier coaches will come to us. Seriously...Potter...why the hell would he leave Brighton...he is building something there and they are hands down better than us.

Said it before...after a lot of coaches turned us down outright...Nuno said yes. I will give him credit for that.

I think swapping coaches now would a very risky thing and very panicky. I DO think that Nuno needs to make some very big changes though.

Yesterday after watching/witnessing the tripe on tv called Spurs, as others I was angry/livid etc, but the biggest shock to me was Mrs PY who was also angry n ranting on, at one point she said to me that Twat up front called Kane has a new name of Kate doesn't he, well that's unfair for the Kate's of this world, he should be called **** with a K, I pissed myself, her face well pissed or what?

LOL yep your Wife summed it up perfectly...

We can’t just blame individual players .everyone can have an off day . Although a lot did yesterday
The fault lies in everyone’s decision to do want they want , with no-one there to manage the things they are not doing .

Why didn’t anyone tell the centre backs to stop hoofing it up the field because nobody up the other end could be bothered to make a fist of it .

Why didn’t any tell Moura to get back in front of Reggie , or Son to get back and help Tanga .

Whose job was it to put a rocket up Hojbjerg’s arse?

Somebody should have told Kane to stop looking bewildered and stop waving his arms aimlessly about .
Made himself look like what Mrs PY said

We have to take the captaincy off of lloris, what’s the good of having a captain who is always playing with his back to everyone else, picking the ball out of the net .

I saw the gooner keeper going ballistic at his defence after Moura hit the bar , in the last minutes of the game , for not closing him down quick enough .

When have we seen Lloris do that .

We have no cohesion on the pitch , everyone playing to their own agenda .
They seem to have forgotten it’s a team game.
And there is no one out there to remind them.

Players just looking while the wheels come off is schoolboy football .

At least Skipp and Gil showed they knew what to do , when it was miles too late .

What is funny is that the way Jose dealt with it was to leave a lost game running on a main TV at the Lodge. He thought that would get a reaction. Instead, they turned it off according to our friends at Amazon.

I hope Nuno is going through the video analysis with them and sharing every players stats in an open discussion.

Jose is many things but he knew this lot were a bunch of weak ass bitches he couldn't save. I totally get why he was talking with Roma for months before his sacking.

Ndombele is a waste of space and time. The odd flash once per game is not enough. His desire and work ethic is the pits...................

We are getting seriously gubbed by the current style...we should as I have said before play all the newbies and our supposedly up and coming hungery for a chance youngsters and put passion back in, allow them to develop and learn...and maybe despite loads of thrashings we will develop a squad who want to play for us and create a future.

Fed up with the senior shite we are carrying.

Lets go with...

Gollini
Tanga Rodon Romero Reggie
Moura Skipp White
Son Scarlet Gil

Bench the likes of Clarke Sessignon Emerson ....

WE BOUGHT THEM WE GROOMED THEM WE PLAY THEM!

Give it a go FFS or something similar[/QUO

That's a bottom of the table team

Nuno ‘s mantra is just “ we must try harder “

well , I was told that at junior school, every year my report said “‘Walt must try harder “
The thing is , nobody taught me how to try harder .
How do you actually teach people to try harder .
I ended up doing it because I wasn’t going to get anywhere if I didn’t.

………… I wasn’t getting paid eighty thousand a week to not be arsed though, in one case , two hundred thousand a week.

That is shameful .

well , I was told that at junior school, every year my report said “‘Walt must try harder “

………… I wasn’t getting paid eighty thousand a week to not be arsed though, in one case , two hundred thousand a week.

That is shameful .
Poch used to say it a lot.

Jose just blamed the players.

That is shameful .

Try Harder You have either got it or you ain, t and I'm afraid too many of our squad just ain't.

What I cannot fathom is that usually you try as hard as you can in something you love to do for nothing!...so obivuosly this bunch never got into football for the love of the game...but for the money...so it seems.

I accept that to try harder in something you detest or are just not good at is 'much much harder to do', but our squad are excelling ...can't make it out!:slap:

Whilst raising my urchins, sorry kids lol!, 5 of em, I never used the words "must try harder" but said instead "always do your best because nobody can ask for more" so on getting reports from school or even being in finals that were lost, I'd look em in the eye and say "did you do your best", and I new if they were fibbing, because how much more can they do and ask of em.

I bet you could not look the majority of our players in the eye and ask the same question, without it being a give away.