2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 67 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

Ah I see the clique have stolen YET another Fred (PMSL) because their gay tops off BS was dying a death in owd off topic. Sick of it lads.

Message Ingy whose running a poll via PM on whether HE gets the weekend off.

No wonder respectable posters like Calvin Plummer no longer post here chap.

Fed up with this shit
To be fair, whether his ban is a week, a month, or whatever... he won't have missed much.

Except a whole thread dedicated to him. He'll have liked that. Lurking on there must be a bit like haunting your own funeral though. Or maybe just an out of body experience whilst in a coma.

To be fair, whether his ban is a week, a month, or whatever... he won't have missed much.

Except a whole thread dedicated to him. He'll have liked that. Lurking on there must be a bit like haunting your own funeral though. Or maybe just an out of body experience whilst in a coma.

You should go "Off Topic" chap. There's debate, arguments and falling outs and today is fishcake Friday. Ingy, send him over a fishcake smoothy so we can get this party started!

I must say I find the last sentence in particular bad taste; how would you feel if that line was responsible for putting ideas into someones head?

I must say I find the last sentence in particular bad taste; how would you feel if that line was responsible for putting ideas into someones head?

Well, it was meant light heartedly, Mao, and I don't think my analogies will be sufficient to plant the thought of suicide any more than reading Tom Sawyer, or watching Tom and Jerry

.. or the Simpsons.

Much more likely to do that is the additional stress of being accused of paedophilia, or perhaps incessant bullying by repeatedly calling someone old or fat.

Last edited: