2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 48 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

You can mock all you like; my expertise is still very much in demand.

I have been sounded out to go back into coaching an under age side; just need to see if it will fit in with my commitments.

And as for dismissing anything that does not fit my narrative; are you sure you do not stand in front of the mirror when you repeat that mantra?

I bet you even keep a straight face when doing so.

I have no issues with Danny Taylor; he is still the best football journalist out there; that does not mean he should be exempt from criticism when he is wrong.

He needlessly dragged his lovers tiff with Johnny Owen out into the open and he walked straight into a huge stitch up with some of the gossip he repeated in the Athletic

Lets see if he learns his lesson.

Lol he's wrong only because you disagree with him. There's no actual evidence...

Roy Keane -60k, adjust for inflation and Cobr Ramblers paid us to have him

When you think we sold kids for 7 and 8 million quid and bought one for 13million quid, whoever wrote out Worrals contract and doesnt have a 25m clause in it or something needs asking some serious questions

Roberts has signed a three year deal at Leeds so that’s another potential player we can strike off the list, if he was ever on it...

Brentford now apparently sniffing around Worral, be surprised if we keep him but the more interested parties the more chance of getting a good price. Mckenna, Soh and Fig are still decent and Blackett can cover. Window opens today doesn't it?

Stoke Sentinel reports Martin, Not Michael O’N? (If they can’t get their own managers name correct, what hope for the rest of the rags) is interested in Taylor. Hughton supposedly interested in Clucas. Both about the same age and both with 1 year on contract.

Brentford now apparently sniffing around Worral, be surprised if we keep him but the more interested parties the more chance of getting a good price. Mckenna, Soh and Fig are still decent and Blackett can cover. Window opens today doesn't it?

Figuerdo's wife has recently given birth; I will be very surprised if he returns given how unsettled he was last season.

Figuerdo's wife has recently given birth; I will be very surprised if he returns given how unsettled he was last season.

He wanted to go back to Portugal last season, so I'd be staggered if he doesn't leave - fortunately, we should at least get a fee.

There's no point having an unhappy, unsettled player and with the travel restrictions and such a young family - it's understandable that he'll want to be with them.

He wanted to go back to Portugal last season, so I'd be staggered if he doesn't leave - fortunately, we should at least get a fee.

There's no point having an unhappy, unsettled player and with the travel restrictions and such a young family - it's understandable that he'll want to be with them.

Its likely that he will be back for training though because of his price tag, or so I believe.