2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 141 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

5 of those are players were on loan last season; they have also lost two key players from last season, McCallum and James.

I know this much, if we had signed any of the players Coventry have, some people on here would have started hoarding razor blades.

The Bookmakers are not too impressed; they have Coventry as 3rd favourites to go down.

Ecactly, people cant moan about buying lots of deadwood while at the same time moaning we haven't signed anyone. Yes we have been disappointed before but maranakis isnt fawas and progress has been made off the pitch. We have an experienced manager and a stronger backroom staff. Im more than happy to give the club the benefit of the doubt until the end of window.

Yes i know i say pretty much the same every year but i have to be right sometime eh?

Ecactly, people cant moan about buying lots of deadwood while at the same time moaning we haven't signed anyone. Yes we have been disappointed before but maranakis isnt fawas and progress has been made off the pitch. We have an experienced manager and a stronger backroom staff. Im more than happy to give the club the benefit of the doubt until the end of window.

Yes i know i say pretty much the same every year but i have to be right sometime eh?

Come off it mate, we got big teles under Fawaz!!!!

Yeah, he's scored 4 in his career!!!!
Is that right?

At least one of them was against us, if not more.

Genuinely surprised me there as he is considered pretty deadly.

Either way, someone who could score free kicks for us would be very, very welcome

It is incredible we've not got one outfield player, going with a young rb (unless we sell him) and either Bong or another young totally inexperienced lb seems suicidal. If he's not getting anyone I'd have liked to have seen some of pre season used to try a 3 at the back, you know everyone is going to target us down their right.

Hes going to go with Grabban by the looks of it up front, hes been disinterested for a while so we are more than likely going to struggle for goals again and leak a couple most games. Only hope we've currently got is if Mighten, Johnson and Lolley can find some form maybe Carv if he's actually going to give him a chance.

Probably the least confident I've been at the start of a season for quite some time, the joyless grind of last season coupled with no outfield signings to improve the team doesn't bode well.

Oddly enough I'm more optimistic than I've been in a while. The one thing I can't understand is why the season starts two or three weeks before the deadline for buying and selling ends.
Other than that it's top half for me. At least.