2021 Summer Transfer Thread | Page 114 | Vital Football

2021 Summer Transfer Thread

We are completely stuck in the past. Its actually embarrassing.

As opposed to being blind drunk in a hotel room, getting farted on and then injuring one of your best midfielders in training.

With such sparse activity & news, there's not much else the social media team can do.

Its a theme when rival teams managers are not in an hotel room with 3 beautiful 21 year olds.

What they get up to is irrelevant. They've fiddled their books, lost half their squad and are in an embargo. I don't really care.

M'Baye Niang hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Have you been at the green again chap?
well of course, its gone breakfast.

But out of perhaps 30 names bandied about so far the last few months it seems we get names 29 and 30. And what did I say about Turkey? Murphy is looking another crony at this moment :) Tongue in cheek cos Im hoping its just nottingham live type talk ;)

He was never coming here.

The red tops are all very hush hush at the moment. If the Coolmore boys are serious about investing, expect the whole East side of the Marsh to be developed into a billionaires play park. Oz has all the Goss over THERE

The red tops are all very hush hush at the moment. If the Coolmore boys are serious about investing, expect the whole East side of the Marsh to be developed into a billionaires play park. Oz has all the Goss over THERE

LOL

LOLZ

Niang certainly looks very good at leading the line.

Whether he scores enough goals remains to be seen, but he's been playing at a slightly higher level.

I'm not holding much hope if we can't bridge a gap of 600k for Flemming

September we are playing Cardiff Millwall and boro. Likes of mighten and carvalho will be killed