2021 norwich city shirts | Vital Football

2021 norwich city shirts

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
I just bought one of these printed with pukki 22 on back and the efl badges on sleeves, £25 delivered, arrived today brand new with tags on, authentic. Most sizes available, if anyone interested let me know and ill pass on details

That is a great price. I used to love getting the shirts but over the last few years I just haven't wanted to get one.

Still it is cool to have the shirt and then years later look back and maybe even sell if the shirt becomes wanted and prices shoot up like the asics shirt.

On the shirt front any news on who will be designing our new shirts and what the shirt sponsor will be? A few months back I did ask the question to PinkUn lads and they said that they knew that Lotus had become popular with the club once agin and that they wouldn't be surprised to see their name on the shirt. On the design it will be another low key company like when we went Errea started doing our shirts (I had honestly never heard of them). They say don't expect a Nike or a Adidas.

Great price , but as I don’t like betting companies , I buy training tops now which haven’t got a prominent ‘Daftabet’ on it . Thanks for the offer anyhow FY