2021 Lincoln Imp trail | Page 4 | Vital Football

2021 Lincoln Imp trail

oh please give a rest dear chap your sentiment is noble but it is getting a tad repetitive.

My sentiment? Do you prefer the sentiments of others, who call for people to be locked up for life (and then lie about doing so), or tortured on a cartwheel for the amusement of others?

It seems this website is becoming more and more frequented by people intent on insulting other posters. For me, I come on here as a season ticket-holding supporter who cares about his club and city. Banter is okay, but for me, the nastiness is sad and depressing.

It seems this website is becoming more and more frequented by people intent on insulting other posters. For me, I come on here as a season ticket-holding supporter who cares about his club and city. Banter is okay, but for me, the nastiness is sad and depressing.
Absolutely this mate, I don’t understand the need to constantly insult fellow imps.
Casper along with many others posts some really interesting posts, some just want a bun fight with anyone who doesn’t agree with their view especially politically.

Absolutely this mate, I don’t understand the need to constantly insult fellow imps.
Casper along with many others posts some really interesting posts, some just want a bun fight with anyone who doesn’t agree with their view especially politically.
Indeed so - after all, we are all Imps - we may disagree from time to time but there is no need for nasty insults - banter and mickey takinmg yes but no need for insults - IMHO