2021-22 VitalBlades Prediction League; v Southampton (home – Carabao Cup 3) | Vital Football

2021-22 VitalBlades Prediction League; v Southampton (home – Carabao Cup 3)

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United v Southampton
Tuesday, 21st September 2021 – KO: 19:45 PM
Carabao Cup Round 3

* Please note that fixture dates and times are subject to change.

Please only place your predictions for this match on this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be counted.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vitalblades-prediction-league-2021-22.117196/

Right - back to actually forecasting what I think will happen, rather than just what I hope won’t happen.
Blades 0 - 3 Southampton.
Obviously, no scorer for us.

My apologies that I haven't quite been on track with the latest predictions, but I am getting up to speed. However, I am catching up!

Penalty shoot-outs wasn't something I'd taken into account when setting up the points system for the PL, therefore, as Southampton (technically) won, I have awarded all predictions 5 points. For the record, I would have also awarded 5 to anyone who had predicted a draw, and 10 had they predicted 2-2.

Any discrepancies with the points awarded, please PM to raise your concern.

I would also like to extend a warm welcome to @Sabellaalex for joining the PL - please continue in future games. We'd also like tyo see @YorkBlade made some predictions too, please?

1632675321708.png

I'm horrendous at predictions! I do them every week on Sheff United Way YouTube channel on our match preview, I'm saying 4-1 Ballmouth on Saturday.

I'm horrendous at predictions! I do them every week on Sheff United Way YouTube channel on our match preview, I'm saying 4-1 Ballmouth on Saturday.

Judging by the league table, rest of us aren't professionals either, particularly myself