2021-22 VitalBlades Prediction League; v Derby County (home) | Vital Football

2021-22 VitalBlades Prediction League; v Derby County (home)

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United v Derby County
Saturday, 25th September 2021 – KO: 15:00 PM
SkyBet Championship

* Please note that fixture dates and times are subject to change.

Please only place your predictions for this match on this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be counted.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vitalblades-prediction-league-2021-22.117196/

Blades 1-1 Rams (after 90 mins).

Goalscorer (difficult when you don’t know whose playing - but here goes….) Zak Brunt.

Blades to go through on penalties!
This one's for the league game Bigglenaldo,the one for the cup tie is a bit further down the list mi owd pal.UTB

This depends on who is most up for it - and our team selection. So, as I’ve no idea (as always) I’ll go for:
Blades 2 - 2 Rams
Billy & Ossy to score for us.

This one's for the league game Bigglenaldo,the one for the cup tie is a bit further down the list mi owd pal.UTB

It’s my age Rod. I can remember United beating you-know-who 7-3 in September 1951, but I can’t remember where I put my watch down 5 minutes ago.

It’s my age Rod. I can remember United beating you-know-who 7-3 in September 1951, but I can’t remember where I put my watch down 5 minutes ago.
Nowt wrong wi thee mi owd pal.Hope we enjoy the game. See ya'll laters Vital BLADERS,i'm off to BDBL now.UTB

Last edited:
We’re the dodgey game in the sky bet treble and it’s lost on at least 4 occasions this yr but what the hell I’m goin 2-1 us billy to score first for us and a hourihane free kick

Most of you picked up 15 points (5 for correctly predicting United won win, and 10 for Billy scoring first).

This now put @Bulmer1889 in the lead.

Again, any issues with points awarded, please PM.

1632675901606.png