2021-22 VitalBlades Prediction League; v Bristol City (home) | Vital Football

2021-22 VitalBlades Prediction League; v Bristol City (home)

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United v Bristol City
Sunday, 28th November 2021 – KO: 12:30 PM
SkyBet Championship

* Please note that fixture dates and times are subject to change.

Please only place your predictions for this match on this thread. Predictions made for this game on other threads will not be counted.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules, and points system, please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vitalblades-prediction-league-2021-22.117196/

Last edited:
This says bristol city away isnt it about time you learnt to read
Have a look on the predictions league page and go down the fixtures and when you get to november it says Brizzle city at home but yes at the top of this page it says away but we don't play Brizzle away this month do we? It seems like your fellow lawman has dropped the ball-ack not me. UTB

There fixed it for him he should have spent more time worrying about the shitshow goin off down at the lane like the rest of instead of flooding the board with these

There fixed it for him he should have spent more time worrying about the shitshow goin off down at the lane like the rest of instead of flooding the board with these
I do believe you asked him where the Brizzle prediction was ya duck egg.:giggle: By the way no need to thank me for finding it for you,oh ya didn't did ya,typical. UTB

1-1 Hecky will keep it tight and I don’t expect too much change. Hopefully in the weeks to come he will make some positive changes. I wish him all the best.

Oh no ya didn't. I take the time to find it for you and you're so RUDE to me,what a Ostrich egg you are.:LOL: UTB
Theyre all in the prediction thread in the pinned threads at the top i was making a point but I see that flew over that big empty noggin of yours

When I originally posted these, it was on 28th Oct (a Thursday), when United wasn't playing! The Prediction League had its own dedicated board but people objected to this and wanted them on the main board - you got what you voted for!

I don't have the time to post 1 just before every game, so bulk posting a few weeks in advance is the easiest way for me to do it