2021/22 Season Tickets | Page 8 | Vital Football

2021/22 Season Tickets

Quite a few complaints on the state of the online system and hanging on the phone for ages to try to sort apparently. Twitter is full of annoyed customers.

Teething troubles for this single login website perhaps?

I have had no problems with the website , but had to ring up about something last week and waited 45 mins to get through. The staff are still working from home so the message did say wait times were long.

I've been paying money into this club since Division 3 days. Season tickets paid for months ago - one still has not arrived with 3 days to go. Tried calling the ticket office - F'cking useless. What the hell are they playing at?

We had the same sort of thing, my Son had all the tickets on the drip and the only confirmation he got was the finance had been accepted. They never ever confirmed the tickets until they came a couple of weeks or so ago. He had also been on the phone to put one into my name instead of his as I'll be eligible for an oap one in 2 years.

We had the same sort of thing, my Son had all the tickets on the drip and the only confirmation he got was the finance had been accepted. They never ever confirmed the tickets until they came a couple of weeks or so ago. He had also been on the phone to put one into my name instead of his as I'll be eligible for an oap one in 2 years.

Communication from the club leaves a little to be desired in my opinion. An email to update fans costs next to nothing to send, especially those still waiting for tickets days before a game to reassure them or instructions on what to do.

Anyone on here a Claret member?.

Just wondered what getting tickets was like for the games so far....

Reason being had junior 1 not been off to uni he was up for a ST this year. He is coming to the Brentford game but could only get a ticket when they were open to ST holder guests. So nothing at all in Holte L (where I sit) so ended up getting Witton Lane lower.
So now wondering for games when he is back on holidays from uni whether to get a Claret membership (only 40 quid) but obviously question being how people got on so far in terms of availability when opened to members, particularly in the HL?.

i was previously a claret member before i got my ST.
Well worth the money for getting tickets plus you get a few bits when you join etc so it becomes a no brainer

Reason being had junior 1 not been off to uni he was up for a ST this year. He is coming to the Brentford game but could only get a ticket when they were open to ST holder guests. So nothing at all in Holte L (where I sit) so ended up getting Witton Lane lower.
So now wondering for games when he is back on holidays from uni whether to get a Claret membership (only 40 quid) but obviously question being how people got on so far in terms of availability when opened to members, particularly in the HL?.
I was a Claret member for a couple of years pre-ST. The Holte Lower availability was unpredictable (very few available, but there were options, often in L8). Many more available in Holte Upper and Trinity (all levels).

But worth doing for £40 as there were always tickets available and a good few days ahead of general sale.

He'll be in with me mate, sitting with the old wise fans, not prawn sandwich munchers of corporate or wanna be hard cases in the Holte. Those who have seen the light and realise a better view is to be had from the sides. ;)

He'll be in with me mate, sitting with the old wise fans, not prawn sandwich munchers of corporate or wanna be hard cases in the Holte. Those who have seen the light and realise a better view is to be had from the sides. ;)
I was a member for our last season we were able to attend and it worked out just fine, but Holte End tickets were in short supply for the big games unless you were on the site as soon as it opens up for purchases, but there were always other areas of the ground.
Never missed a game I could attend due to lack of ticket availability on the site.

Last Wednesday one of our two STs hadn't arrived. I emailed and tweeted everywhere but got no response. So I took a deep breath and rang the ticket office - kept waiting for two hours. Eventually they answered and sent me two replacement individual tickets to cover Newcastle and Brentford, while they reissued the lost ticket. Nearly a week on and still no sign of the missing ticket.

For a club awash with money it is appalling how little they invest in the ticket office. I've been paying my hard-earned to this club since the dark days of Div 3 and cannot get a ticket I paid £500 for many many weeks ago. Yet there is nobody to speak to, nobody to listen. If I wasn't a hopeless addict they could stick their fucking tickets.

Last Wednesday one of our two STs hadn't arrived. I emailed and tweeted everywhere but got no response. So I took a deep breath and rang the ticket office - kept waiting for two hours. Eventually they answered and sent me two replacement individual tickets to cover Newcastle and Brentford, while they reissued the lost ticket. Nearly a week on and still no sign of the missing ticket.

For a club awash with money it is appalling how little they invest in the ticket office. I've been paying my hard-earned to this club since the dark days of Div 3 and cannot get a ticket I paid £500 for many many weeks ago. Yet there is nobody to speak to, nobody to listen. If I wasn't a hopeless addict they could stick their fucking tickets.

They are all working from home and have been since March 2020. It has made things difficult , but at least we didn't furlough them and claim the money like some clubs did.

They are all working from home and have been since March 2020. It has made things difficult , but at least we didn't furlough them and claim the money like some clubs did.
Why is that a reason for hopeless service? In offices, shops, schools etc etc hardly anyone else is working from home now. This is a multi lillion pound business - why not just double the staff size and stop running it like a local taxi firm?

Why is that a reason for hopeless service? In offices, shops, schools etc etc hardly anyone else is working from home now. This is a multi lillion pound business - why not just double the staff size and stop running it like a local taxi firm?

Presumably the staff just have one phone line at home and not a multi line switchboard or whatever they have. Lots of big businesses I know are still having their staff working from home , there is still a pandemic going on and if the company's policy is to have staff work from home wherever possible then so be it.

Presumably the staff just have one phone line at home and not a multi line switchboard or whatever they have. Lots of big businesses I know are still having their staff working from home , there is still a pandemic going on and if the company's policy is to have staff work from home wherever possible then so be it.
It has not affected the club's ability to make money and maximise income. I notice they opened the ground on Saturday, with bars and hospitality at full throttle. It only seems to affect their ability to provide service and support to mugs like me. Waiting two hours to get the phone answered from a stinking rich club is just piss poor, however you dress it up.