2021/22 Season Tickets | Page 9 | Vital Football

2021/22 Season Tickets

It has not affected the club's ability to make money and maximise income. I notice they opened the ground on Saturday, with bars and hospitality at full throttle. It only seems to affect their ability to provide service and support to mugs like me. Waiting two hours to get the phone answered from a stinking rich club is just piss poor, however you dress it up.

First world problems eh.

Last Wednesday one of our two STs hadn't arrived. I emailed and tweeted everywhere but got no response. So I took a deep breath and rang the ticket office - kept waiting for two hours. Eventually they answered and sent me two replacement individual tickets to cover Newcastle and Brentford, while they reissued the lost ticket. Nearly a week on and still no sign of the missing ticket.

For a club awash with money it is appalling how little they invest in the ticket office. I've been paying my hard-earned to this club since the dark days of Div 3 and cannot get a ticket I paid £500 for many many weeks ago. Yet there is nobody to speak to, nobody to listen. If I wasn't a hopeless addict they could stick their fucking tickets.

Look out for the next FCG and let me have some feedback if you wish. Or if you pm me something I could send the feedback in to the manager in that department if you wish mate.

It has not affected the club's ability to make money and maximise income. I notice they opened the ground on Saturday, with bars and hospitality at full throttle. It only seems to affect their ability to provide service and support to mugs like me. Waiting two hours to get the phone answered from a stinking rich club is just piss poor, however you dress it up.

To be fair, they had problems there as well at the weekend. I had a call this morning asking for my feedback. I had no problems whatsoever, but they had so many problems, they are apparently refunding everyone. Obviously better not to have these problems, but goodness me, that is a quality gesture and very expensive one for them. They are basically apologising to everyone, saying it isn't good enough, here is your money back. Never seen that done before, in fact when I gave feedback a few years back, I got a really negative pile of toss back and a few weeks later, the shit hit the fan in corporate and for the first time ever, I sent an email back in saying 'told you'...!

So, long and short, they are working hard to get the problems sorted and holding their hands up when things aren't right now. I know that doesn't quell your current frustrations - TOTALLY get that, as you have spent a lot of money and expect the right level of service, but I do think/hope this is now a club that listens and will improve in all areas.

Are you sure it's your knee that is wonky?:ROFLMAO:
The brain went years ago mate.
On the subject of the wonky knee, I just got back from a scan at a clinic, who confirm there is no cructiate damage whatsoever, and the pain I experienced was caused by three small tears in the meniscus, and where they are, they will need no treatment at all, just rest and a gradual return to fitness.
So pleased the nurse at the hospital last week got it wrong on this occasion.