2021/22 Season Tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

2021/22 Season Tickets

and from the FCG

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...pansion-covid-prep-and-more-answers-from-ceo/

How big is the season ticket waiting list?

The waiting list currently sits at over 13,000. A well-run commercial operation will ensure that we cleanse the data on our waiting list to ensure the demand for season tickets remains genuine.

And how quickly does the club anticipate being able to meet demand? The club is encouraging people to join it, but some of our members have asked if there is any point and how long the wait is likely to be?

It is too early for us to be able to predict how long it will take to meet demand. We are at the very early stages of dealing with a waiting list, but we would urge anyone who is interested in becoming a season ticket holder to join. We will ensure we engage directly with those fans who are unsuccessful this season ensuring we remain in touch and offer other opportunities where we can along the way.

Do the club recognise the need to have a cap on the % rise of season tickets/tickets each season, so that fans do not effectively get large increases with some being priced out of the game, as the club become more successful? It is easy to notice the key component missing during Covid, to the ‘product’ was the fans after-all.

Aggressive price rises are not part of our commercial strategy.

Some fans have been unable to renew on-line, and telephone lines are always down.

90% of renewals have been transacted on-line. Covid has provided the shortest window for renewals we have ever experienced. Coupled with phenomenal demand for renewals this has led to our phone lines being inundated with calls and enquiries. We have used our social media accounts to advise fans and will continue to do so.

Some fans are also having difficulty floating tickets between family members and have had applications to transfer season ticket names refused.

Any requests we receive are judged with compassion, whist striving to maintain the integrity of operating with a waiting list.

They were passed o
13,000 on the waiting list .

My first thought...

Where were these when we shut the Trinity Upper in 2016?.

Humph .
They were passed off with the Club run by incompetent people,particularly at Board level. Amazing that we still managed was it 36000 plus considering the dross we endured. Thankfully, the good times are back and the latest generation will see Aston Villa blossom and grow.

13,000 on the waiting list .

My first thought...

Where were these when we shut the Trinity Upper in 2016?.

Humph .
Hardly surprising that more success and ambition leads to more fans wanting tickets. Compared to most I'd say Villa fans are pretty loyal - there's certainly a sizeable core who stick with the team through thick and thin (and thinner)

With the relaxation of covid restrictions will season tickets have photos on them and will they be checked at games?

I can't understand why the phone lines have been so busy. How can people be so sure they want to relocate? It's been so long I'm not 100% sure I can even remember what the view from my seat is like! Or maybe that's part of it?