2021/22 Season Tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

2021/22 Season Tickets

Yes we normally see a lot of those cheap seaters by us, frightfully common some of them;)
I’m always suitably humble and respectful when mingling with glitterati on the Doug Ellis. I always tug my forelock and try to avoid showing any discomfort when the glare from the Rolexes dazzles me. I know my place.

I’ve renewed but I don’t know what’s happened to the refund I had for the covid truncated season. Can anyone tell me where to look?

I’ve renewed but I don’t know what’s happened to the refund I had for the covid truncated season. Can anyone tell me where to look?

On your bank statement or card, however you paid for it mate.

So I have seen since but there was nothing to say that when I renewed. Who’s the best to speak to as I’ve no idea how to spend them now I’ve bought my ticket on finance. Can I spend it in the shop for example?

So I have seen since but there was nothing to say that when I renewed. Who’s the best to speak to as I’ve no idea how to spend them now I’ve bought my ticket on finance. Can I spend it in the shop for example?
Yes I believe you can

I’m always suitably humble and respectful when mingling with glitterati on the Doug Ellis. I always tug my forelock and try to avoid showing any discomfort when the glare from the Rolexes dazzles me. I know my place.
Haha that's just reminded me there is a young lad that sits about 4 seats from us , we are on the back row of the lower, above us about 6ft 6 are the executive boxes. In one game there were some gobby away fans in there and one had his Rolex fly off his wrist and drop on the lad. The look of shock when he handed said watch back up to the bloke and fair play sent down a £20 note for the boy.

Haha that's just reminded me there is a young lad that sits about 4 seats from us , we are on the back row of the lower, above us about 6ft 6 are the executive boxes. In one game there were some gobby away fans in there and one had his Rolex fly off his wrist and drop on the lad. The look of shock when he handed said watch back up to the bloke and fair play sent down a £20 note for the boy.
Last time I was in DE Lower against Albion, two blokes were trying to climb in for a ruck after they scored. Not a Rolex in sight and certainly no 20s handed around

Record sales by all accounts. Sit up and take notice of the biggest club in the midlands. Mind the gap.
30k limit and 8k on a waiting list, not sure why they can't sell the other 8k . Does the PL or FA say they have to keep back a percentage for the casual fan?
I'm not sure what the rules are?

Are they just reactivating existing cards like normal or sending new ones through? The email says Delivery Method is “Post”