2021/22 Season Tickets | Vital Football

2021/22 Season Tickets

Just renewed for the 33rd year in a row, bar last season of course....and think I can safely say that renewing my season ticket this afternoon after the past 16 months of crap....was the most exciting renewal I’ve ever done and the most eager I’ve ever been to part with £600+! Then I remembered I had some vouchers carried over from 19/20 and £615 became £450...what a day! :utv::wahey::wahey::utv::utv::wahey::wahey::utv::utv::wahey::wahey::utv::utv:

Just renewed for the 33rd year in a row, bar last season of course....and think I can safely say that renewing my season ticket this afternoon after the past 16 months of crap....was the most exciting renewal I’ve ever done and the most eager I’ve ever been to part with £600+! Then I remembered I had some vouchers carried over from 19/20 and £615 became £450...what a day! :utv::wahey::wahey::utv::utv::wahey::wahey::utv::utv::wahey::wahey::utv::utv:

I don't think we've been crap for 16 months mate we've played some good games in that time:throw:

genuine owners who care about the fans and realise admission prices don't actually mean that much of a drop in income.
I bet other clubs have hiked the prices?

I've not looked yet and not stumbled over anything, but I expected most clubs to slightly raise prices knowing it would be offset by refunds etc with most fans not noticing.

So that is classy as it sounds like most are actually quids in here.

It won't accept multiple vouchers on my form. When I add a second voucher number it says 'invalid'

After a quick gander, it seems clubs who sold STs for 2020/21 are proudly boasting they have been frozen at those prices, so I only assume there was an increase on 2019/20.

Clubs without STs last season seem frozen at 2019/20 prices.

Not checked club by club, just a simple Google scan and whatever info that threw up.

Make sure you go to the last page before you enter your codes mate. Do one at a time. It then accepts the one you’ve entered, tells you how much discount there is for that code and there’s a link to add another etc.
Yes, took me a little while in my excitement! £250 off the price of 2 Holte End STs!

Except my lad is now 21and classed as an adult , so his ticket price goes up by £300.

Quite a hike isn’t it. Had the same issue with my lad a couple of years back...but he’s finally buying his own now he’s finished Uni and earning at last!

Seems like the price has gone up by about 10%. Maybe it was because I got the “early bird” discount before. Was a bit surprised to see the price above £600 for the first time