2021/22 Premiership Fixture list | Page 2 | Vital Football

2021/22 Premiership Fixture list

8 of our 12 first games are against teams that finished in the top half last season. Tough start. The exceptions being Wolves, Watford, Newcastle and Palace.

I think I prefer that, at the beginning of the season we're likely to do better than when the top teams have settled., well, that's my hope!

Norwich..

Welcome back to the big league..

Liverpool, Manchester City, Leicester City, Arsenal and Watford are their first five opponents!
I often wonder what it must be like to be a fan of a Club like Norwich or WBA. What is more satisfying, seeing their team regularly beat up on inferior opposition in the Championship, or getting beaten up consistently in the PL where invariably they are out of their depth.

I often wonder what it must be like to be a fan of a Club like Norwich or WBA. What is more satisfying, seeing their team regularly beat up on inferior opposition in the Championship, or getting beaten up consistently in the PL where invariably they are out of their depth.
SAJ, you ask the question "I wonder what it must be like" simple answer "Dreams and dreaming" some come good some do not.

Maybe we could get 150 million for him and get in seven players in his place .
That would give Danny Rose a headache !
Then we could sell them on for nothing and eventually loan Harry back and not play him .

Maybe we could get 150 million for him and get in seven players in his place .
That would give Danny Rose a headache !
Then we could sell them on for nothing and eventually loan Harry back and not play him .

Maybe we could .. …………….. help …. I’m going round and round in circles .

Maybe ……………:eek::eek::eek:

Well looking at those fixtures for us I reckon we will start very well and out of the first four fixtures we will get three wins and a draw, all 4-1 and one 4 all.

OOps this should be in the predictor thread!