Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 22 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Notification from Sky today that my subs are going up £2 a month. Talk about poor timing . Will be pausing sky sports tomorrow. W******s

Sheffield United which is our match in hand have resumed full training since Monday.
I wonder what our lot have been doing.

Well . Let me answer this query .According to SSN

Arsenal - due to return to training on tuesday
Villa - continue to train at home
Bournemouth- training at home until Monday
BHA - due back friday
Burnley- given time off until Monday
Cheksea - self isolating
Palace - given week off
Everton - players on individual programs
Leicester- given time off, unconfirmed when returning
Dippers- training at home
Citeh - individual plans
United - training at home.
Newcastle - not back until 30th March.
Norwich- training at home
Sheff - back in since Monday
Saints - training at home
Spuds - training at home
Watford - training at home
Spam - trained weds , no contact
Dingles - taking the opportunity to inbreed some more during self isolation

So pretty much doing what everyone else is which is sensible .

A Brighton player was on Five Live this morning saying that one of their players lived with his elderly mother and following a team meeting they decided that the health of the players and their families was rather more important than group training.

Well . Let me answer this query .According to SSN

Arsenal - due to return to training on tuesday
Villa - continue to train at home with toilet rolls
Bournemouth- training at home until Monday
BHA - due back friday
Burnley- given time off until Monday
Cheksea - self isolating
Palace - given week off
Everton - players on individual programs
Leicester- given time off, unconfirmed when returning
Dippers- training at home
Citeh - individual plans
United - training at home.
Newcastle - not back until 30th March.
Norwich- training at home
Sheff - back in since Monday
Saints - training at home
Spuds - training at home
Watford - training at home
Spam - trained weds , no contact
Dingles - taking the opportunity to inbreed some more during self isolation

So pretty much doing what everyone else is which is sensible .

just a little edit

just tried to suspend my sky sports online waited a minute for it to be my turn, then got a message saying service currently unavailable try later!

I have finally got around to cancelling my Gym membership, I haven't been in 10 months, bored me shitless, to be honest.

Silly question really but does anyone know why it only shows 3 fixtures left on the villa official website ? Starting 2nd of may Everton away arsenal home and west ham away.is there something they haven't told and let the cat out the bag !! lol :utv:

Silly question really but does anyone know why it only shows 3 fixtures left on the villa official website ? Starting 2nd of may Everton away arsenal home and west ham away.is there something they haven't told and let the cat out the bag !! lol :utv:

No it's because all fixtures before 30th April are postponed.

just tried to suspend my sky sports online waited a minute for it to be my turn, then got a message saying service currently unavailable try later!

I have finally got around to cancelling my Gym membership, I haven't been in 10 months, bored me shitless, to be honest.

I did it yesterday, was all automated.

0800 151 2747

Not really, it just means they have removed the fixtures listed, that are no longer valid.

Ha. Yes got that letter today aswell.
Cheeky bastards. At this current time . Poor show.

Thing is, these have no doubt been in the pipeline for ages, I got mine last week and rung/re-negotiated, got a great deal to be fair.

They have also been quick to say you can suspend sky sports and are making it fairly simple.

(y)

Just suspended Sky Sports now for those bastards at BT Sport.

Tonight's offerings on BT Sport, WWE, Champions League highlights from weeks ago, US college football from god knows when.

I see the Spanish League are suggesting that European Leagues will be back playing by mid May. No idea how they come up with this date, surely they should wait until there is a clear decline in cases and lock downs start getting lifted before they make these suggestions.