Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 149 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Wouldn't it be great if we all refused to watch it on sky and the other rob dogs all that money pumped into the PL and nobody watching it in protest at the greedy bastards

If you want the industry as we know it to go, then err.. yes...!

I won't refuse to watch it, that is for sure, I pay the devil hi filthy lucre and want him to sing and dance for it.

It'll make a change to focus on football again....and yes I'll be watching. Why not? This defines next season and the future whether we like it or not. I don't like it, I don't believe in advisers, but life ain't fair or honest. So lets get on with it.

Shame Sheff Utd are our first game, yes I know why, but if there is one team that will be fit and motivated, its them. Hope DS is really ready for this.

I don't agree with the season restarting yet, but hey ho. I have a feeling that they are getting the games in hand out of the way in case things go wrong. I hope the team realise Sheff Utd could be our cup final. Hope everyone is well by the way!

If you want the industry as we know it to go, then err.. yes...!

I won't refuse to watch it, that is for sure, I pay the devil hi filthy lucre and want him to sing and dance for it.

I'd Luv it Luv it to go as we know it but we all know it won't , I enjoyed my football in the 70's just as much if not more

This is tucked away in the midst of the fanfare of the BBC report .

Home and away matches look most likely for the
vast majority of games,with a few high-profile games at neutral venues at the request of the police.

Eh ????.

Surely one or the other . Neutral or home and away. Cannot be both .

This is tucked away in the midst of the fanfare of the BBC report .

Home and away matches look most likely for the
vast majority of games,with a few high-profile games at neutral venues at the request of the police.

Eh ????.

Surely one or the other . Neutral or home and away. Cannot be both .
At a guess I would say they are talking local derbies which is understandable I suppose