2019-20 Fixtures - Dates, Changes, TV etc. | Page 3 | Vital Football

2019-20 Fixtures - Dates, Changes, TV etc.

Drat - I'd also had a look to no avail. I thought I read somewhere that Category A was meant to be last season's Top 7 but cannot rediscover that claim!

Couple of kick off changes for info:-

Aston Villa’s Premier League fixtures against Leicester City and Chelsea have been selected for live television coverage by Sky Sports.

Dean Smith’s side will now face the Foxes at the King Power Stadium on Monday, March 9 (ko 8pm).

Villa’s home encounter against Chelsea later that week remains on Saturday, March 14 but now gets underway at 5.30pm.

When was this stupid winter break brought in? I'd totally missed it and still had Spurs down for Saturday 8th as announced at the start of the season.

When was this stupid winter break brought in? I'd totally missed it and still had Spurs down for Saturday 8th as announced at the start of the season.

About a year ago I think.

You will love this but I think the reason it is down as the 8th is that they are spreading the fixture out over 2 weekends , and they were probably waiting for Sky to decide which ones were played and when.

So 2 games on Saturday 8th and 2 on Sunday 9th

Then the weekend after there is a game on Friday 14th , 2 games on Saturday 15th , 2 games on Sunday 16th and one on Monday 17th.

"The Premier League is set to go into its first mid-season player break, but fans will continue to be able to enjoy the competition over the coming fortnight.

The upcoming round of Premier League matches will be split over two weekends, with one set of matches commencing on 8 February and the other on the weekend commencing 14 February.

All fixtures across both weekends will be broadcast live in the UK."

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1600732

Aston Villa’s Premier League fixtures in April against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Liverpool, Manchester United and Crystal Palace have been selected for live television coverage.

Wolves (H) - 12.30pm - Saturday 4th April

Liverpool (A) - 4.30pm - Sunday 12th April

Manchester United (H) - 4.30pm - Sunday 19th April

Crystal Palace (H) - 8pm - Monday 27th April

The matches against Liverpool and Manchester United are subject to possible change dependent upon participation in the Champions League and FA Cup respectively.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2020/02/21/april-tv-matches-villa

Good old TV love to kill the buzz of going the game. My biggest bugbear is the Palace hom
https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2020/02/21/april-tv-matches-villa

Good old TV love to kill the buzz of going the game. My biggest bugbear is the Palace home game, that’s our 3rd Monday night home game this season, surely there should be a limit?
e game, that’s our 3rd Monday night home game this season, surely there should be a limit?
Old codgers time,grump,moan,whinge,snipe and pontificate. Is it me, but even allowing for the current elephant in the room, Football Focus, BBC 1, is feeble.

Fixtures
Villa v Sheff Utd - 17th - 18.00
Villa v Chelsea - 21st - 16.15
Newcastle v Villa - 24th - 18.00
Villa v Wolves - 27th - 12.30