2019-20 Fixtures - Dates, Changes, TV etc. | Vital Football

2019-20 Fixtures - Dates, Changes, TV etc.

Everton has been switched to Friday 23rd August at 8pm.

West Ham will now take place on Monday 16th September at 8pm.

Our away game at Arsenal now takes place on Sunday 22nd September at 4.30pm.

First 2 are for TV. 3rd one due to Arsenal's Europa League game. (gives us a chance as teams are usually crap following a Thursday night Europa game)

In case you missed it: the away trip to Manchester City on the 26th October will now kick-off at 12.30pm for TV coverage.

Our visit to Arsenal has been pushed back to Sunday 22nd September at 4.30pm, due to the Gooners' involvement in the Europa League.

Just planning my trips up to Villa Park and I note that the season has only just got going and on 7th September we have a fuckin international break. What a waste of time these are. I thought the introduction of that poxy Nations Cup meant we had gotten rid of these constant breaks to the proper game.

Just planning my trips up to Villa Park and I note that the season has only just got going and on 7th September we have a fuckin international break. What a waste of time these are. I thought the introduction of that poxy Nations Cup meant we had gotten rid of these constant breaks to the proper game.

The coming breaks this season are for Euro 2020 qualifiers. Don't know why we bother, and as you say, the season's only just started. There's another on 11th October as well FFS.

The coming breaks this season are for Euro 2020 qualifiers. Don't know why we bother, and as you say, the season's only just started. There's another on 11th October as well FFS.
Thanks for the info JPA, but as you can probably tell I have lost my love for international football.