2019/20 Away Kit | Page 4 | Vital Football

2019/20 Away Kit

Was there not a minute from the supporters board meeting saying the contrast colour on the away kit had been changed at the request of the supporters board? Jules can you enlighten us?

Looks quite nice to me though it looks a different tinge hanging up than on the players. Probably get a better idea in the flesh
One big bonus for me though is the fact that for the first time in a long while we've got the same shirt sponsor home and away so we should be wearing red and white stripes at many of our away games

Was there not a minute from the supporters board meeting saying the contrast colour on the away kit had been changed at the request of the supporters board? Jules can you enlighten us?

From the Playing and Training Kit 2019/20 section of the meeting on 22nd December 2018: "It was requested that changes are made to the secondary colour for the away shirt."

https://www.weareimps.com/siteassets/club/supporters-board-agendas--meeting-minutes/final-minutes---22nd-december.pdf

I don't hate it. But I prefer the Parma 3.0 training kit.

So the sponsor has chosen the kit colour to match their branding? Hmmmm......

Looks like it - possibly a trade off so we didn't have to suffer grey and the green of their coloured logo together.

And Lincoln FC on the sponsors shirt? What an embarrassment. Someone should register a Lincoln FC and demand payment.

Looks like it - possibly a trade off so we didn't have to suffer grey and the green of their coloured logo together.

And Lincoln FC on the sponsors shirt? What an embarrassment. Someone should register a Lincoln FC and demand payment.

Oh dear. The PR not as slick as they think it is?!

The more I look at it the less I like it - just looks like a training kit.

It's perfectly fine, I'm happy with the grey/silver but not sure it's any better than last year's to be honest, just a slightly inferior version with blue on.

Not sure they've nailed the two kits this years (or last year's home) really. Just slightly weird details being off. The fact they've tailored away colours for the sponsor and then just blobbed the garish blue logo on the home seems particularly mad

It's perfectly fine, I'm happy with the grey/silver but not sure it's any better than last year's to be honest, just a slightly inferior version with blue on.

Not sure they've nailed the two kits this years (or last year's home) really. Just slightly weird details being off. The fact they've tailored away colours for the sponsor and then just blobbed the garish blue logo on the home seems particularly mad

I think they’ve probably paid a bit to have their actual logo on the home kit.