2019/20 Away Kit | Page 3 | Vital Football

2019/20 Away Kit

I like it. I would like to have seen the blue trim around the neck. I wonder why they did not go for a red trim?
I wondered that too... Red trim, get the correct badge on there and it starts to look like the kit has a connection with the club.

Looks nice to sleep in but I’m not that big a fan of the kit. Grey again and no real design/detail on the visible shirt. The cathedral is s very nice touch on the inside.

If you look closely I think there is a cathedral under the arms under the mesh. Like on the home shirt where the imps are.

I like it. More of a silver than grey.

Not a massive fan of the amount of blue at the bottom of the back of the shirt but that's a minor point.

Don't get the blue trim but not bad, don't like blue for a goalie kit, going to blend in far too much when we play teams in blue. And is it just an optical thing but the away kit looks like a looser fit than the home (or is it just wishful thinking).

I realise it matters very little in the scheme of things but as a bit of a kit geek it’s odd that they’ve gone to the trouble of providing great detail like the cathedral but then have blue instead of red trim. They’ve managed to get the sponsors logo to blend in with the rest of the kit, which is a big improvement on the home kit.

Overall though probably not as good as the away kits from the last four years?

Not keen personally .... the away kit should always be a version of 'Lincoln Green' for me. That said its the kids that buy and wear these, so if they're happy with it, so be it.

Not keen personally .... the away kit should always be a version of 'Lincoln Green' for me. That said its the kids that buy and wear these, so if they're happy with it, so be it.

I agree, the away kit should always be green, but this is pretty decent. Better than last year’s effort. Apart from the cathedral inside the back of the neck struggling to see though quite how the strip ‘pays tribute to the city’.