2018/2019 Prediction League Table. | Page 4 | Vital Football

2018/2019 Prediction League Table.

Update after the Swansea game , there were several correct scorers, too many to mention . ZedRed is still leading from paplane at the top of the table.

Attachments

• Prediction League Master 1.xlsx
    150.7 KB · Views: 11
Update after our poor effort at Rotherham , no correct scorers and ZedRed still leads from paplane at the top of the table.

Attachments

150.6 KB · Views: 6
Update after the Sheff Wed game, another poor result . There were 3 correct scorers Ingy, Redwez and Pearced. ZedRed still leads the table but Bendigo has jumped into 2nd place 7 points behind.

Attachments

150.7 KB · Views: 6
Update after the Blackburn game our latest debacle. There were too many correct scorers to mention. ZedRed increases the lead at the top of the table to 11 points from Bendigo.

Attachments

150.8 KB · Views: 10
Update after the Sheff Utd game and so it goes on!!! Again there were many correct scorers one who was paplane who pulls back into joint second place behind ZedRed who has an eleven point lead and looks to have taken it this year.
Unfortunately I will miss the last three games but will update as soon as I get back, not that I will miss anything going on what Forest are producing at the moment.

Attachments

150.8 KB · Views: 14
Update after the Middlesboro game , great win but only 5 points scored with ZedRed increasing the lead at the top of the table.

Attachments

150.5 KB · Views: 0
Update after QPR game , several correct scorers ZedRed, Basha , bgmineralman and ian2005uk. ZedRed with another maximum has won the league for this year , congrats to him and thank you all for your support .

Attachments

150.7 KB · Views: 1
Update after the last game of the season against Bolton finished up with 3 wins but it was a season of what could have been !!! No correct scorers and even though Zedred missed the last game he stormed the league this season so congratulations to him . Thanks for your encouraging messages until next season it is au revoir.

Attachments

150.8 KB · Views: 32
Update after the last game of the season against Bolton finished up with 3 wins but it was a season of what could have been !!! No correct scorers and even though Zedred missed the last game he stormed the league this season so congratulations to him . Thanks for your encouraging messages until next season it is au revoir.

Many thanks for all of your efforts again this season HR!

Hope you feel inclined to keep it going next season!

I've seen I've just won the league. By a massive margin in fact.

My tips to anyone looking at challenging me next season is to be an absolute miserable, borderline suicidal bastard.

Once you can master those traits, you should be quite good at predicting Forest scores. xx

My tips to anyone looking at challenging me next season is to be an absolute miserable, borderline suicidal bastard.

Once you can master those traits, you should be quite good at predicting Forest scores. xx

I was top with an optimistic approach, until MON arrived...

I was top with an optimistic approach, until MON arrived...

I don't have an optimistic or pessimistic approach. I have a realistic approach and the reality is that this club is absolutely masterbate and has been for the most part of the last 20 years and I don't see anything changing that any time soon.

Just remember , next season is THE season................... (just like I thought last August!)