2018/2019 Prediction League Table. | Vital Football

2018/2019 Prediction League Table.

HaggisRed

Vital 1st Team Regular
After the first game against Bristol City here is the table. Nice to see lots of predictors with 11 getting the maximum points for a correct score.

Attachments

• Prediction League Master 1.xlsx
    150.1 KB · Views: 22
Update after the WBA game, what a game , if we play like that all season I for one will not be complaining at all , shame we could not hold on. Several correct scorers for this one and there are 4 at the top of the league at the moment , orbital, Ingy, Shoeshone and paplane on 10 points.

Attachments

149.9 KB · Views: 22
Update after the Reading game , well we got the win playing not so fluently so lets hope that was one more game for gelling the new players in. No correct scorers for this game, Ingy and orbital topping the table on 12 points.

Attachments

150.2 KB · Views: 7
Update after the Bury cup game, not a lot to be said other than the penalties were exciting!!! No correct scorers and orbital has taken the lead out on his own on 14 points.

Attachments

149.5 KB · Views: 7
Update after the Wigan game , decent point I suppose but we must start turning these draws into wins if we are going to trouble the top 6. Two correct scorers Calvin Plummer and rabid-red and orbital still leads the table on 16 points.

Attachments

153.7 KB · Views: 23
Update after the Birmingham game, well what do you say ? It ain't going to be easy getting all these new players to gell !!! 1 correct scorer farcall2 and we have a new leader Calvin Plummer at the top of the table on 17 points.

Attachments

150.8 KB · Views: 5
Update after the Newcastle game , great win last night hope we can carry that into Saturday , be nice to get a win in the league seems a long time ago !! I correct scorer , congrats to Southern Red and Calvin Plummer is still leading the table on 20 points.

Attachments

150.7 KB · Views: 5
Update after the Brentford game, a very disappointing result, Forest really have to get it together over the international break. Several posters got the correct score and Calvin Plummer has increased his lead at the top of the table on 25 points.

Attachments

150.8 KB · Views: 22
He may well have extended his lead but let's judge the table after 10 games. That's the true gauge of performance. It's a marathon rather than a sprint.

i dont even know how to open that file? lol
I do know that the pessimists must be top and the optimists doing poorly lol

Back from my travelling so finally get to update the table , after the Swansea game, should have won really still a point is a point as they say . 2 correct scorers zedred and hep cat and Calvin Plummer is still leading the table on 26 points.

Attachments

150.7 KB · Views: 1
Update after the Sheffield Wed game , about time we got a win against them. Too many correct scorers to list with Calvin Plummer extending his lead with 31 points .

Attachments

151 KB · Views: 1
Update after the Rotherham game , not a great game but a win so that's about it . The correct scorers were Calvin Plummer, Joe Baker, Bendigo, the poacher and zedred. Calvin Pummer extends his lead to 9 points on 36 points.

Attachments

151.1 KB · Views: 1
Whoops don't know what happened there but as I was saying up to date , no correct scorers for this game and the lead is still with Calvin Plummer .

Attachments

150.9 KB · Views: 23
Update after the Blackburn game , felt the game could have gone either way so probably a fair result and a good point .2 correct scorers Phatnovice and Pearced with the 5 points. Calvin Plummer still leads the table but Zedred has cut the lead to 5 points.

Attachments

150.9 KB · Views: 16
Update after the Millwall game, a very disappointing result for us , no correct scorers and zedred reduces Calvin Plummer's lead at the top to 3 points.

Attachments

150.9 KB · Views: 12