2018/19 Kit thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

2018/19 Kit thread

When did changing the kits every year instead of alternate years with the away kit become the norm?
Notts have also had three strips lately,why has this happened,you need two kits incase of colours clashing at a away game but we sometimes wear the third kit for no reason at all as far as I can see
The only blessing with this season's home kit is that you could buy it sponser free as we had a different sponser every month and I prefer that but even that has its down side as more people outside of Nottingham mistake it for a Newcastle shirt rather than the very fetching Notts shirt that it is Hitting

Three or more strips!
All about the money Honey!

Wore socks like those when picking potatoes as a kid.

Navy blue (even black) socks were apart of our kit from the date of the club’s formation until 1951. They made a brief comeback 1987-93 and 1997-2001 so they are in fact part of our history and tradition. I thought they looked ok.

On first viewing the kit wasn’t as bad as I was expecting - the sleeve colour was closer to that of the main body of the shirtso didn’t stand out as much as the 2016/17 version but I still prefer them keeping the whole shirt the same colour........but that would depress sales so that’s why Nike change it Hitting

F***in' hell, dreadful - apart from the shorts. Really hoped we'd seen the back of fluorescent green as part of the away/any kit.

Can't be long before they revive the Peru style slash kit of the 80's - hopefully with red/black on white but this is disgusting.

He'd want to stop leaking photos of himself in the new kit before thr official kit release if he wants to be taken seriously.