2018-19 Comparison Stats | Page 3 | Vital Football

2018-19 Comparison Stats

Round 16 Comparisons:

Corresponding :
+12 pts, +1GF, -3GA, +4GD

Round by Round:
+8 pts, +2GF, +2GA, =GD

We have not drawn a game in 19. We have had our best start since 1961. Dele Alli has hit 50 goals . At the same stage he is trouncing Lampard and Gerrard. With no summer signings and challenging injuries in our MF and defence. 5 and 6 points behind two sides who have spent big and sitting in 3rd with a run of PL games we would expect to win coming up.

We have not drawn a game in 19. We have had our best start since 1961. Dele Alli has hit 50 goals . At the same stage he is trouncing Lampard and Gerrard. With no summer signings and challenging injuries in our MF and defence. 5 and 6 points behind two sides who have spent big and sitting in 3rd with a run of PL games we would expect to win coming up.

If we do what I think is possible between no and middle of Jan. We could be in an incredible position by the end of Jan and be fighting nip and tuck for top spot.

Incredible.

Round 19 Comparisons:

Corresponding :
+14 pts, +8GF, -2GA, +12GD

Round by Round:
+11 pts, +8GF, =GA, +8GD

We have just recorded our 2nd best PL round(as in 19 matches) behind the 2nd round of the 2016/2017 season.

This is one of my favorite traditional threads, yet I fear Pollo is not enthusiastic about doing the updates.

I'm not enthusiastic about this site at the moment and trying to take some time off.

This thread (as other threads) was intended to be many things, calling out posters an retrospective wisdom were not part of those reasons.

Feel free to take over if you feel the update rate is inadequate.

Merry Christmas.

I'm not enthusiastic about this site at the moment and trying to take some time off.

This thread (as other threads) was intended to be many things, calling out posters an retrospective wisdom were not part of those reasons.

Merry Christmas.
I’d be happy to try, I’d have to look back and see if I have your methodology down. Thank you for all the work, sorry to hear you’re down on aspects of the site and merry Christmas to you.

Merry Christmas.

I for one think your posts are value added to the site Pollo and not just on this type of thread...Cheers mate!!!

Will get to updating with round 2 comparisons tonight, in the meanwhile here is a visual representation of round 1 corresponding fixtures:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 13.01.56.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 13.01.56.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 11
Match 21 Comparisons:

Corresponding (Round 2, Match 2) :
-1 pt, +1GF, +1GA, =GD

Corresponding (Season) :
+13 pts, +9GF, +1GA, +8GD

Round by Round:

+8 pts, +5GF, +1GA, +4GD

In the 2nd round corresponding fixtures of last year we had:
46 pts, 40GF, 16 GA
14W, 1L, 4D

I have attached the full score sheet for the corresponding 2nd round fixtures, in case I am unable to update on time.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 21.02.48.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 21.02.48.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 7