2017-2018 Prediction League Table | Page 5 | Vital Football

2017-2018 Prediction League Table

Update after the Dull game , well not too difficult as only orbital got the 3 points earned so that means he goes joint top of the table with Sherwood on 55 points.

Update after the Burton game , no correct scores this week but orbital scores 2 points which takes him to the top of the table on 57 points from Sherwood on 56 points.

Update after the Reading game where we at least managed to get a goal and a point!!!! There were quite a few correct scorers too many to mention and Sherwood who was one of them goes back to the top of the table on 61 points followed closely by orbital and Pearced on 59 points.

Update after the QPR game, can we play QPR every week? Great result and hopefully the boys can push on now. Not surprising that there were no correct scores and very little change to the leader board. Sherwood still leads from orbital by 2 points .

Update after the Birmingham game, bit of a scrappy game but there again a win is a win. There were several correct scorers myself being one, hep cat, MaltaRed, Shoeshone, the poacher and URA. Sherwood still leads from orbital on 66 points.

Update after the Norwich game, good result for the boys after our drubbing there last year. Two correct scorers Sherwood and Zedred get the maximum points and Sherwood extends the lead at the top of the table to 8 points on 71 points.

Update after the Derby game , well at least we are still unbeaten so all is good. Surprisingly no correct scorers so Sherwood still leads from orbital and hepcat in joint second.

Update after the Sheffield Utd game , another point towards our total , shame we can't score at the moment still at least we are collecting points. There were 5 correct scorers this week, myself, arnoldtown, mainstandred, zedred and Lynxred. Sherwood still going strong out in the lead on 74 points.

Update after the Millwall game , 3 correct scorers , orbital, paplane and the Poacher. Sherwood still leads from orbital who has leapt into 2nd place on 70 points.

Good point Pearce's , where is the link to the attachment? Perhaps OKD can answer when he has the time.

Good point Pearce's , where is the link to the attachment? Perhaps OKD can answer when he has the time.

I have no idea - when posting you can click on the little chain/link symbol or do CTRL +K to insert a link or click the paperclip?

I'll email those at Vital for clarification.

Update after the Middlesboro game , 6 correct scorers, pearced, arnoldtown, Ingy, Shoeshone, Bendigo and Mainstandred. Sherwood still leads from orbital.

Attachments

• Prediction League Master 1.xlsx
    151.1 KB · Views: 4
Update after the Brentford game, not a good result for Forest , they seem to be a bogey side for us especially at home .Three correct scorers Ingy, zedred and Phatnovice. Sherwood extends his lead from orbital.

Attachments

151 KB · Views: 0
Update after the win against Ipswich , well it was never going to be easy , Forest just do not do easy !!! 5 correct scorers myself, OKD, Maltared, Pearced and mainstandred. Sherwood still leads but Pearced has gone into 2nd place 6 points behind.

Attachments

151.2 KB · Views: 3
Update from the Cardiff game 2 correct scorers In the top one and bgmineralman. Sherwood still at the top on 84 points followed by Pearced on 78 .

Attachments

151.1 KB · Views: 9