2013 purchases | Page 2 | Vital Football

2013 purchases

Mine was only £14 - but is priceless

A wall mount for my bedroom TV. Beforehand it was on the top of the wardrobe, and due to the angle, you couldn't watch it, only listen.

Now bang in the middle of my wall, and I am sitting, happy as larry watching the Athletico game.

Sometimes , its not the cost that matters

holtelower - 27/10/2013 20:55

Mine was only £14 - but is priceless

A wall mount for my bedroom TV. Beforehand it was on the top of the wardrobe, and due to the angle, you couldn't watch it, only listen.

Now bang in the middle of my wall, and I am sitting, happy as larry watching the Athletico game.

Sometimes , its not the cost that matters

Is this Anthony by the way?

Barney2004 - 27/10/2013 20:13

My next treat is going to have to be an ipad. Really want one

My next significant purchase won't cost me anything in a round about way: Contract phone contract is up at the end of November.

I will probably get an updated new phone. It will be cheaper than what I am paying now as I don't need the amount of minutes on a contract anymore that I had when I 1st took out this contract.

Not sure what phone I am going to get though. It will be 1 of the Lumia range. I have looked at the new 1020 out but not sure as it is too new to have had any early problems sorted, May go for the 925

My Minion mug from Universal Studios.

Have recently purchased a new 3 piece suite, and dining room table and chairs, but they've not arrived yet so don't know if they are a good purchase or not.

my worst purchase was a solar panel phone charger. Waste of time, waste of money wouldnt bother with it at all.