2011/12 Prediction League | Vital Football

2011/12 Prediction League

G

<b>For the 2011/12 season Vital Norwich will again be running a Prediction League via the forum.</b><BR><BR>Steve from Oz won last season after a close bate with Splodge and Beast of Bondleigh, so if you think you can take his crown now is the time to step up!<b>How to play</b><BR><BR>For each Canaries league and cup match I'll create a new thread as early as possible in the Prediction League forum, and you just add your prediction there.<BR><BR>The easiest way to go would to put the score for the home team first, but always include the team names just to ensure there is no confusion (e.g for the opening day of the season you could have said Wigan 1 Norwich).<BR><BR>If you're terrified that someone may try to 'copy' your prediction you can always submit them by dropping me an email or a PM. If you do so please don't forget to include your username, or it won't count!<BR><BR>The rules are simple. You have up until kick-off of each match to submit your score prediction, and score points based on what actually happens.<BR><BR><b>How to Score</b><BR><BR>- Scores must be entered on the relevant forum thread before kick-off of the first game of the round.<BR>- If you get the score spot on you'll get 5 points.<BR>- If you don't get the scoreline right but get the correct outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw) you'll get 2 points.<BR>- If you successfully predict how many goals City score you get a bonus point.<BR><BR>We'll throw in a few 'bonus' matches each week, and we might do some double points weeks etc at various stages of the season, but that will be clear at the time.<BR><BR><b>How to Join</b><BR><BR>The Prediction League is free to enter and is open to any Vital members, and runs from now all the way through to the last game in May, so it stands to reason that the more games you predict, and the earlier you get in, the better chance you have of picking up points.<BR><BR>Good luck!