2000 FA Cup Final match ball | Vital Football

2000 FA Cup Final match ball

Afternoon, I'm looking for one of the match balls produced for the 2000 FA Cup Final with Chelsea. I don't mean one of the actual balls used during the match (although I wouldn't mind), just one of the 100+ produced for the occasion.

I have attached a photo below (most contain a ball number like "No. 5 of 100")

If you have one or know somebody who does, could you send me a private message and preferably a photo so I can see the condition? I can make generous offers.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• FA Cup Final ball.jpg
    FA Cup Final ball.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 0
David James touched it momentarily with his assist

Never liked him since he left villa. He's never had a good word to say about us despite the fact that He was a complete joke when we signed him. It was at villa where he turned his career around and got back on the national squad. And when he decided after just 2 years that he needed a move to a club who could win trophies he somehow ended up at West ham.

Oh good another Wembley no show revisted. How to win friends!

Sorry can't help. Hope that helps .

Never liked him since he left villa. He's never had a good word to say about us despite the fact that He was a complete joke when we signed him. It was at villa where he turned his career around and got back on the national squad. And when he decided after just 2 years that he needed a move to a club who could win trophies he somehow ended up at West ham.

Top Footballers Treated For Game Addiction.

Steve Pope told the Daily Star that Manchester United, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal players have all had problems.
“I have worked with players in the top four clubs of the Premier League, two Championship clubs and my local side, Fleetwood Town," said Pope.
“We were travelling with one player who had played a video game for seven hours on the coach. He hadn’t taken any fluids on board and hadn’t eaten.
“He’d then gone to his room and missed the Friday evening talk and meal. They all seem to love Modern Warfare 2.”
It's not the first time footballers have been linked with extreme gaming habits. Back in 1997 England goalkeeper David James infamously put a poor performance down to playing Tomb Raider late into the night.

A poor performance..... A as in singular? GTFOH

Let's hope Xia has one and you are going to offer him £2m for it.

Sorry better offer him £4.2m.

Last edited:
99 of the genuines were secreted away by sponsors, the FA, their families, pets and pond life. The one left was lost when we attempted a shot on goal.