20 Most Gorgeous Redheads in Hollywood Ad | Vital Football

20 Most Gorgeous Redheads in Hollywood Ad

RotherhitheGill

Vital 1st Team Regular
An add for the above keeps popping up on my Gills Vital, is it Phil66's other half.;)

Anyone else getting this advert?

An add for the above keeps popping up on my Gills Vital, is it Phil66's other half.;)

Not seen it but surely Robert Redford is number 1!

Not Elena though as she is blond and does (now part time) fashion shoots. Mind you if the photographer or art director decide they want a redhead then photoshop is readily available.

No, unfortunately. Quite the opposite. I keep getting stuff from that prat Brian Rose who's standing for mayor. I made the mistake of looking up what he was about. Ex banker, Farage type.
:-(

Just got an ad for that total tosser/loony Laurence Fox, and I certainly haven't looked him up on my phone. So bad he makes Steve Baker look reasonable (in comparison, of course).

Rotherhithe, how do you get decent stuff?

Currently 2 ads on this thread for me.

1/ IQ Buds - the worlds most advanced hearing buds.

2/ Auskick Junior footy sign on.

I’m ok with the 2nd, and hoping the first is for listening to your iPhone via wifi rather than old man hearing aids 😕

I remember a year or 2 ago getting an ad for “Russian housewives” 😳

I now realise it was probably a week after Phil posted the first Elena pics 😉

I have an ad for DFS, but we have just spent shit loads on two new sofas!

Sorry to break this to you Pledge, but Khan isn’t actually mayor of London. It’s all an elaborate hoax by the system, Khan is just a hologram and the mayor is a green lizard from the planet Zorg.
Funnily enough, I've been rewatching 'V - The Miniseries' from 1983 over the last few days!