20 games remaining | Vital Football

20 games remaining

dazza71

Alert Team
Currently on 52 points. I think this season the promotion points needed will be lower than usual because everyone is beating each other.

11 wins and 85 points could be enough. A long way to go though. We have a lot of inform teams coming up.

Be interesting to see who replaces Eddie, if anyone?. Managers may be reluctant to release strikers to Leeds on loan if they look at the Clarke situation and the lack of game time, however having said that I'm sure players will be eager to get into a promotion pushing team and be part of the ( hopefully) end of season celebrations.

Personally I think the pressure is all on the chasing pack, with a 9 point deficit they cannot afford to drop any points if they want automatic promotion, so all we need to do is match the result, I'm not particularly bothered whether we finish 1st or 2nd.

All we need to do is beat the teams in and around us,the 9 point advantage is a luxury at the moment ,keep matching their results and it’s all over ,,MOT,

Be interesting to see who replaces Eddie, if anyone?. Managers may be reluctant to release strikers to Leeds on loan if they look at the Clarke situation and the lack of game time, however having said that I'm sure players will be eager to get into a promotion pushing team and be part of the ( hopefully) end of season celebrations.

I think players will want to join but clubs will want them playing regularly. Nketiah didn't want to leave but it was Arsenal who wanted him back because of his lack of game time.