20/21 Your "Realistic" Starting Lineup/Formation | Page 2 | Vital Football

20/21 Your "Realistic" Starting Lineup/Formation

Clearly has the support of Smith to pick him for that game, I can see him getting 30 mins. Just wish I properly knew team sheets so we can judge better.

I do think Burton will be a mixed side, so he's got as good a chance as any of starter - worst case he's on the bench.

I think we need a good start. So, strongest proven team against Sheffield. Guilbert was doing fine at the end of last season, so I'd play him rather than Cash. Sends the wrong message to immediately dump a player.

Against Burton not too bothered.

I think we need a good start. So, strongest proven team against Sheffield. Guilbert was doing fine at the end of last season, so I'd play him rather than Cash. Sends the wrong message to immediately dump a player.

The thing is mate Guilbert has been linked out the door to Nantes and apparently talks are already happening, could be just rumours but I wouldn't play a player who could be out the door, I'd also like to see Cash hit the floor running, If Guilbert does stay who knows Cash might be pushed up to right wing where a lot of Forest fans say they missed a trick and Smith has a tendency to play players out of position.

He's 19 and full of confidence, imagine being him right now, you've just played against some of the best players in the Premiership and you've stolen the headlines, I'd keep that lad on cloud 9 and build his confidence up.

Definitely needs game time of at least 30minutes, But I'm sure Dean Smith putting him against Arsenal in the first place will do right by the lad, he obviously likes him.

-------------------------------------Romero-------------------------------
---------------------Konsa-------------------------Mings---------------
Cash-----------------------------------------------------------------Targett
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------McGinn-----------------Douglus-------------------
----Trezeguet----------------------Grealish-----------------------Ramsey
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Watkins--------------------------------

Still time to get Watkins and Romero in right ?

Isn't Ramsey a CM?

Not sure he'll go full strength for this one.

Nyland

Guilbert Engels Hause Targett
Nakamba Ramsey Hourihane
Trezeguet Samatta El Ghazi

Isn't Ramsey a CM?

Not sure he'll go full strength for this one.

Nyland

Guilbert Engels Hause Targett
Nakamba Ramsey Hourihane
Trezeguet Samatta El Ghazi

From what I know he plays as an attacking central mid, he's right footed but known to play on the left that's according to https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jacob-ramsey/profil/spieler/503749

Like Mike said it's a shame we don't know much about the team sheets against Arsenal, But I'd rather see him cut inside with his right foot from left and smash one in whilst trying Grealish in a number 10 role.

Deano I'm glad to see you still here it's been ages, The team you've selected is that to see if they still have anything to offer the first team ? knowing we're lacking quality in quite a few areas.

From what I know he plays as an attacking central mid, he's right footed but known to play on the left that's according to https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jacob-ramsey/profil/spieler/503749

Like Mike said it's a shame we don't know much about the team sheets against Arsenal, But I'd rather see him cut inside with his right foot from left and smash one in whilst trying Grealish in a number 10 role.

Deano I'm glad to see you still here it's been ages, The team you've selected is that to see if they still have anything to offer the first team ? knowing we're lacking quality in quite a few areas.

Cheers mate.

Just trying to manage the fixture list. 2 Cup games in consecutive weeks with a big Premier league game in between, I think we need to utilise the squad.

Surely that team I've put above us enough to get past Burton?

I don't think we've spent 16m on a new right-back to play the old one somehow, otherwise, we'll never move forward. We played much better with Konsa at right-back but he won't be playing there either

Apologise been a long day. I wouldn't risk any A teamers vs these cloggers , we can't afford injuries to key players, so important we get 4-6 points from Sheff & Fulham

Nah we need game time to get up to speed for the league, no more than a wok out or shouldn't be

Apologise been a long day. I wouldn't risk any A teamers vs these cloggers , we can't afford injuries to key players, so important we get 4-6 points from Sheff & Fulham

No apology needed matey, I was taking the piss!

I see a mixed team for this, and full strength (whatever that might be) for Sheff U.

Cheers mate.

Just trying to manage the fixture list. 2 Cup games in consecutive weeks with a big Premier league game in between, I think we need to utilise the squad.

Surely that team I've put above us enough to get past Burton?

I didn't realise the games were so compact to be honest so it's a good shout, You'd hope it would be enough but I'm sure Burton will put their bodies on the line and I just hope the players play with the hunger and desire to get noticed.
No idea how good Mr Smith is at rallying the players morale up but you'd hope some of the 140m we spent you'd start to see a return this season after settling in for a year.
Targett for me has so much to prove, he doesn't fill me with confidence and it's just blind faith and the fact we have so many other positions that need strengthening you're just hoping it just clicks and we see a different player.