20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers FC - PL | Page 3 | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers FC - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i'm this weeks clear winner. Mid-table here i come... yahoo!

If only i'd had the time that i have now in order to review the team line ups, i think i'd be battling it out much higher up the league table.

This is a bottle job selection. Any manager watching last week's game would have dropped most of these players but no he is saying that it's okay to put in 50% and play awful because you are the bigger name players you can play. It's a move of a very green manager. Yes he can say I am giving them confidence but I was always told that don't feel safe you are only as good as your last game. So if you don't perform at least give everything. Most did not perform or give 100%

You should know better, confidence needs to be rebuilt, especially after a poor result and performance - the one notable aspect of our play this season is we struggle against team's that press us hard and high up the pitch - that has to be put right on the training pitch, it's not something you can turn around overnight after a mess of tactics, ever-changing formations for most of the year.

He did exactly the right thing in my opinion; no question he has much to learn, but he's getting it far more right than wrong.

yet they played with swagger, style, and won.
Yeah , i really enjoyed how they played . Hojbjerg was further forward , Alli was everywhere , Reggie was full of intent , Tanga was solid , .
Son had a poor game I thought , still ducking out of challenges and not taking his man on . He has lost confidence .
Hojbjerg was much more influential. Made one , scored one . Now .....if he can be used like that , it gives us a whole new approach .

I loved watching Dele yesterday . He was outstanding .

Well done the coaching team . Well done Ryan .
The last two games are going to be very interesting.

I don’t mind admitting ....Ryan and the team surprised me . We just have to get the permanent swagger back .

In case its gone un-noticed and because we underlings are frozen out of the predictor table thread.
My suggestion for next season to increase Walts workload and to justify his greedy request for two bottles of Whisky....was to introduce points for predicting the assistors.
I also still have a bee in my bonnet over the time cut off being before the line ups are announced. Its not logical to predict the score without knowing who is playing.
If we are being asked to predict the line up then maybe there should be points for that too !!

In case its gone un-noticed and because we underlings are frozen out of the predictor table thread.
My suggestion for next season to increase Walts workload and to justify his greedy request for two bottles of Whisky....was to introduce points for predicting the assistors.
I also still have a bee in my bonnet over the time cut off being before the line ups are announced. Its not logical to predict the score without knowing who is playing.
If we are being asked to predict the line up then maybe there should be points for that too !!
Boring . :sleep:
how can you predict the assisters if you don’t know who is playing . :shrug::slap:.
That is illogical.........

Who would decide the assist ? I would need assistance in deciding who assisted .
Where would I go to for the official assisters name .,

I will be making further comments when the season is over .
until then , keep yer hat on , or your bonnet , the one with the bees in it .
All will be discussed in a calm and orderly manner .
All underlings will be thawed out .
:yes:
................................... . :contract:
everything will be cool .
:cuppa:

I think i'm this weeks clear winner. Mid-table here i come... yahoo!

If only i'd had the time that i have now in order to review the team line ups, i think i'd be battling it out much higher up the league table.

Except you can’t predict the score after the teams have been announced Steve .
Ask Nick , but don’t lift his bonnet up . That’s a bit dodgy .

That’s the thing , if you didn’t have time to review the teams before the game , that would have given Nick a clear advantage .
There are others in the same boat .

Having the two hour cut off time puts everyone in the same boat .
Posters can put their score in days before and have the same chance as anyone else .
Some are at work when the game is on , some are away , some are living in a time zone far far different to us at “home “, . some may not be feeling too well or have any number of other commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.