20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers FC - PL | Page 2 | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers FC - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
A come from behind win for the visitors (reasons are in the Match thread)
Score:
1-2
Does it matter who scores our goal? Oh alright to keep within the spirit of the thread...Toby from a corner (and not with his head...lol). Can I make a pick any less likely (probably not as unlikely as picking Didier Zokora to score back in the day however :shake:

This is a bottle job selection. Any manager watching last week's game would have dropped most of these players but no he is saying that it's okay to put in 50% and play awful because you are the bigger name players you can play. It's a move of a very green manager. Yes he can say I am giving them confidence but I was always told that don't feel safe you are only as good as your last game. So if you don't perform at least give everything. Most did not perform or give 100%

Agree entirely . It’s a team that isn’t ruffling feathers . Picked by someone that will be returning to his old job , no matter what .

A come from behind win for the visitors (reasons are in the Match thread)
Score:
1-2
Does it matter who scores our goal? Oh alright to keep within the spirit of the thread...Toby from a corner (and not with his head...lol). Can I make a pick any less likely (probably not as unlikely as picking Didier Zokora to score back in the day however :shake:
Glad to be wrong in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.