20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL

Walt has asked for suggestions for changes to the predictor league but I'm not sure where he expects us to make them as the threads keep getting frozen.
I made a suggestion and basically got told to butt out until next season and that my suggestion was as illogical as the present criteria of guessing the line up.
I'm going to put my assist predictions in anyway irrespective of whether they are appreciated or recognised.
Assisters are officially attributed by the way so its not hard to verify who it was, although Walt seems to think that's a problem to him.

We can change scorer predictions right up to kick off according to the team announcement. But those in the disadvantaged categories and can't post close to kick off would have the same problem changing their scorer predictions. If they are ill, at work, abroad or whatever following the disadvantaged theory, they can't get to change their scorers either.
Once again I post this hear because the other thread is frozen.

1-1 Bale to score.

I think Kane will go back to being at 50% with his future up taking centre stage. I think Grealish and Luiz will run our midfield ragged and Watkins will make a proper nuisance of himself.

We can change scorer predictions right up to kick off according to the team announcement. But those in the disadvantaged categories and can't post close to kick off would have the same problem changing their scorer predictions. If they are ill, at work, abroad or whatever following the disadvantaged theory, they can't get to change their scorers either.
Once again I post this hear because the other thread is frozen.
Keep calm Nick ,..... wait until next week . Breath deep and slowly .