20/21 predictor thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 3 | Vital Football

20/21 predictor thread - Leicester City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

On paper Leicester should win. But football is football as Rodney Marsh once said !

I just can't predict a loss. I think all those that have should have their points totals wiped out.

4-0 to us. Kane 2, Son, Dele.

Assists by Son, Bale and Dele.
C'mon Nick, I had no points given to me for Reggie being my named scorer last week. So you can't have it both ways!

I got home earlier than I thought , I’ve done the final table .

Thank you to everyone who has posted such lovely words for my efforts .
if you haven’t posted any lovely words ,,,,,, then bollocks to yer !!!!!!!

i don’t mean that !!!!!!!!!
i should have said ,,,,, fuck yer then .

thanks to everyone who has taken part and made this such a joy ,

I loved the post from somebody who wished SpursEagle a finger injury early in the season when he was running away with it .
Brilliant .

take care all ,
I’m putting up a new thread where you can post your ideas and thoughts for next season .
I expect Nick will be all over it .
I think I can cope with it !!

I thought Id; listed my prediction, but obviously not.

To be honest, the only thing had has kept me half interested in Spurs this season, is getting to know our VS Family and interacting with you all.

Thanks Walt for your dedication and hard work to this thread. You're a far better man than I'll ever be. Well done my friend.

Hey Walt, bit late even tho I'm 9 hours ahead of you. Always play to the final whistle (replays u know).
So to the sign-off: great work all season; I admire your tenacity and true grit; enjoy your sense of humour and self indulgence; u never once made a mistake (my philosophy is , if u identify & correct, it aint a mistake); sometimes doubted yr calculator but u put that right; I wish u well in yr endeavours to locate a new sponsor for next season; job well done.
Anyway cobber I wish u all-the-hairy-chest.

Hey Walt, bit late even tho I'm 9 hours ahead of you. Always play to the final whistle (replays u know).
So to the sign-off: great work all season; I admire your tenacity and true grit; enjoy your sense of humour and self indulgence; u never once made a mistake (my philosophy is , if u identify & correct, it aint a mistake); sometimes doubted yr calculator but u put that right; I wish u well in yr endeavours to locate a new sponsor for next season; job well done.
Anyway cobber I wish u all-the-hairy-chest.
Bless yer cotton socks Fevvers .
If ever you walk past the Palmerston again , let me know and I will meet you there and buy you a pint or ten .
thanks mate .

I thought Id; listed my prediction, but obviously not.

To be honest, the only thing had has kept me half interested in Spurs this season, is getting to know our VS Family and interacting with you all.

Thanks Walt for your dedication and hard work to this thread. You're a far better man than I'll ever be. Well done my friend.
Thanks Hod , although I can’t agree that I’m a better man than you , different .... but not better .... here is to next season.